In Conclusion...

by Dark Side 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

I won't be posting on this board anymore.

I joined a few years ago, but didn't post much until recently. I enjoyed the discussions we had. Everything I posted was to elicit a conversation. Thinking beyond what we have all been told is very important to me. I wanted it to be important to you as well.

I had a wake-up call tonight. I learned that this messageboard is not for me. I can't deal with personal attacks, especially when they concern my wife. I'm a pussy

Call me what you will. The short time that I've spent here has taught me that name calling and piling on is the order of the day. That's ok, it's your board. It just wasn't what I expected

Carry on...

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Hope you've called whine-one-one.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Good riddance. I'm sick of your jackassery.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Dark Side:

As pointed out in another thread, miseryloveselders, you are a fucking assclown (or was it idiot?) Both Apply.
    I had a wake-up call tonight. I learned that this messageboard is not for me. I can't deal with personal attacks, especially when they concern my wife.

Ah, the internetz. Always good for some cheap drama and laughs.

We are all idiots and *ssclowns from time to time. It's ok.

- Lime

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

See ya later, DS.

Say hola to 'Jorge' for me.

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

In the future before you decide to join any forum, please remember your own words here....

I can't deal with personal attacks

Think, before you make them. Hope you've learnt something.

Door, @ss, and all that.

• zagor
    zagor

I think some are taking online forums (of any kind) as replacement to normal social interaction. Online forums should be a supplement at best and not a replacement, if you feel that is happening to you in any shape or form then its probably a good idea anyhow, mind you in last 5 years you've managed to place 534 comments. That's just over a 100 per year. And I thought I was a low poster lol.

Advice though, because way you are sroting out problems here (running away) may likely mirror how you interact in real life... learn to send people to hell when needed, don't worry about their feelings if you clearly see they don't worry about yours. You give anyone chance once or twice but if you get a brush off, either rub it back into their face, or if it is someone you cared about you can also chose to walk away as a gentleman, silence and coldness you leave behind will be a loud statement. But NEVER walk away because you are afraid of interaction.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Actually, I think he needs to learn how to care about other people's feelings. He worries me becasue he can't seem to do that...

It also wouldn't hurt him to stop acting like he knows everything and that everyone else is stupid. Oh, and stopping the name calling would be good, too.

• fokyc
    fokyc

Good-bye to another 'expert' cut and paste artiste.

Dark Side always appeared to be my wife's CoBoE, very similar thoughts!

Unusual for a male to call himself 'a pussy'.

• wasblind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit