In Conclusion...

by Dark Side 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• BANE
    BANE

See? HAHA! One of your OWN has left because you apostates are scum! I love it! Then you berate him for when he leaves...

Mockings etc. is what goes on here. You just keep on proving what your yourselves are....

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Hi BANE. How you doing? Enjoying another satisfying meal at the table of demons? It's certainly better than another JW meeting with no depth or meat. We understand. You vote with your presence who you'd rather discuss spiritual matters with.

Have some more potato salad - I put some extra delicious independent thinking in it.

- Lime

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

BANE said.....

See? HAHA! One of your OWN has left because you apostates are scum! I love it! Then you berate him for when he leaves...

Mockings etc. is what goes on here. You just keep on proving what your yourselves are....

One of our own, like there are only three kinds of people on earth, "worldly people", current Jehovah's Witnesses and people who have escaped the cult? Sorry dear, life is infinitely more complex than that. I can understand, though, how it makes your mind and life simpler to process if you believe in this formula. And "you apostates are scum!" makes me laugh a bit, as immature as it is and as sad as lumping together every former JW is. BANE, your life really will become more interesting once you learn how fascinating human society can be. (Apologies to everyone else for dishing out trollfeed.)

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

GAG

• BANE
    BANE

Quillsky, That´s right. There are really only 2 kinds of people on Earth. For Jehovah and against Jehovah. The ones for God got on the ark. The ones that didn´t perished.

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

Where do you stand again?

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

Bane !

Still counting your time are we?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

There are really only 2 kinds of people on Earth.

How about a third ? like people such as yourself that cant use their brains to their fullest.

*** Warning brain defective and inactive by Watchtower Society ! ***

• JWoods
    JWoods

Well, I don't like to see people leave in a huff, but I have IIRC personally crossed swords with this poster over racial remarks in the past.

Which is something we don't need here, in my opinion.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Bane, whats up maggot?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit