So...how EVIL was Theodore Jaracz??

by Joliette 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Joliette
    Joliette

I'm reading Crisis of Conscience right now and even Raymond Franz mentioned in his book that Ted Jaracz didnt vote during governing body sessions based off of 'a gut feeling' like Dan Sydlik and Lyman Swingle did, but voted based off of having 'a mean spirit (dont quote me on that) but bascially got an overall vibe that Ted Jaracz was not a very nice man. And whats this about the child abuse policy that he enforced? What did he do that made every Ex-JW's in America hate him? W/B Please.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

You know Joliette I've never met the guy, only seen pictures of him. I've often thought maybe, just maybe if he was a little more photogenic that he'd get a better rap. Jack Barr's got the cute little old neighbor guy image going on. He looks like the guy that wants you to sit down for story time. JAracz looks like one poster put it, wants to eat your children. Maybe there's some reality to Jaracz reputation though. According to some threads, he really was just prick of all pricks.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

According to very credible Barbara Anderson, Jaracz sent circuit overseers out to threaten child molestation victims and their families with df'ing for coming forward. That's about as evil as it gets.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wow...yeah, he kinda did look evil from the pictures that I've seen...like the Eric Cartmen of the Governing Body...respect my authro-tay!

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

here is a video from bbc program

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JE0VsNBljXc

• Joliette
    Joliette

Oh yeah I saw that...I could see the evilness in his eyes.

Obey me!!!!

• yesidid
    yesidid

I am close to someone who worked in the same office as TJ for several years.

I've yet to hear him say anything positive about the man.

y

• cattails
    cattails

There was a sister next door in California who said she'd been sexually abused by him.

She later committed suicide if I'm not mistaken, anyone have more info on that?

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

Ted was an old man worried about his investment in his retirement. "Where else shall we go?"

Sorry your family and mine got caught up in that.

• Uzzah
    Uzzah

Ted was a power hungry old man. His wife was a "nice Candian" who allowed herself to succumb to the power of be the wife of a GB member.

for Ted it was about obedience to him as a member of the gb. Very little mattered more to him. It was about strict obedience.

He was a dictator and Biblical principle either worked for him or it was disregarded.

He was a tryant. Thus the dislike

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit