Are JW's Dangerous? Youtube Mirror of WTComments video

by OnTheWayOut 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OnTheWayOut
  • boyzone
    boyzone

As always a well balanced and informative video from WT comments.

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

"Homosexual methods"

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i was a jw from 1990-2006 and never came across any material on what married couples could not engage in.the quote was from a 1977 wt.

• villabolo
    villabolo

Jehovahsheep says:

"i was a jw from 1990-2006 and never came across any material on what married couples could not engage in.the quote was from a 1977 wt."

As is well known within the Organization, as well as being a basic principle of Legal and Corporate decision making, it the LAST written rule or regulation that remains in effect. There is no expiration date on these rules.

VILLABOLO

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks on the way out that was very well done.

As for Jehovahsheep yes it has not been put in print in probably the last 20 years what married couples can do in the bedroom but it is a very talked about subject in the congregations and just in the last year I have known that it is still totally looked down on. I know of one very outspoken elders wife who still loudly say that we cannot engage in oral sex she talks about this in the car groups in service all the time, why in field service I have never understood, no one stops her, I have tried telling her I do not want to hear it. I have even talked to her husband and other elders and they just say that is how she talks. Really . None mind you this elders wife is a slut and I mean it in no disrespect. She dress like a slut with her skirts are skin tight with push up bras all the young brothers love to work with her out in service to get a good look yet she says that even though she looooves oral sex they are obeying Jehovah by not having it. Why do I know this about her and her husband I would love to know, not something I really want to picture.

It is totally amazing how sick this religion is. I thought the youtube was great.

LITS

• dgp
    dgp

Who's the woman in the video? She's hot .

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

dgp, the woman is Moxie on many sites, aka VanCoffeeChick on youtube. She's a mod (or perhaps even owns/runs) the jehovahswitnessrecovery.com website and forums. Intelligent, articulate, and a total cutie I agree.

• dgp
    dgp

Thank you. I was just curious.

The video is a very good summary of what is wrong. However, a worldly could think the problems are not that serious since they are mentioned only "in passing". Humans refuse to believe what they don't see explained in detail. Now, the detail must not be painstaking or you would lose the people's attention.

• StAnn
    StAnn

Good Video. Thanks OTWO and especially V.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit