I need you to pray for me, I absolutely want to die right now. I feel so horrible right now.

by miseryloveselders 27 Replies latest jw friends

• StAnn
    StAnn

Plop, Plop, Fizz, Fizz, Oh What a Relief It Is.... Alka Seltzer!

Or a teaspoon of baking soda in a small glass of water will help.

I'm with Serenity, I was terrified thinking you were suicidal! Don't scare us like that!

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

do a salt water flush tomorrow morning

mix 25 onces of warm water with one teaspoon of sea salt and drink all at once 1st thing in morning ... you'll clean your colon out.

• AGuest
    AGuest

May I ask, what's "eating" you, dear MLE? Oh, and the greatest of love, peace... and digestional mercy... to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I agree with StAnn, Alka-Seltzer will be your best friend at times like this.

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29

Forget oreoes, try the Paul Newman ones, Newman-os or some thing like that. But stil don't eat the whole box.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Lay off the weed, man! You know it gives you the munchies.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Did the same with Cream Crackers and Cheddar the other night - not good!!

• freydo
    freydo

Reminds me of Tweedy Pie telling sea-sick Sylvester,

"Oh poor puddy tat. He don't feel so good. Here puddy tat, have a nice fresh piece of RAW PORK!"

http://toolooney.goldenagecartoons.com/sylvester.htm

• wheelwithinwheel
    wheelwithinwheel

Misery

IMO spending Friday night with an old bag is not good. You need to be out with someone hot. I think you're stuck in neutral. Get on with life. Resign as an elder. Get 'r done. Make plans to ask your boss out for a drink next Friday night. Give her a few days notice, so she can think about it if she needs to. If she dodges it politely don't be too upset...she may just feel it's inappropriate. Don't take it necessarily as being personal.

Remember however this could compromise your fade. There is always a JW around at the wrong time. If you feel you must play it safe, ask a few co-workers along as accusation protection.

But if you are feeling adventurous just prepare a good story in case you are seen. It shouldn't be difficult to find an excuse. After all, she's your boss.

Just my take on the Oreo binge but it is your Friday to live as you like. But remember there are just so many Fridays in a lifetime.

Wheels

• wasblind
    wasblind

Misery, i prayed for you last night cause i did the same thing with some ice cream sandwiches and i paid dearly, hope your feeling better today

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit