These who realy can complain

by happy man 13 Replies latest jw friends

• Jigrigger
    Jigrigger

Hi Island Woman,

Friends help friends, brothers help brothers. May I ask, what are the Arab Governments of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait doing to help their own? Are they sending military help, are they openly supporting the Palestinian cause? Are they FIGHTING for the Palestinians? Where are their armies? Why are their armies not helping the Palestinians?

Please, I am longing for an answer on this issue.

My guess would be, that for all intents and purposes, that the Arab community of nations realizes that they would also have to fight the US military if they were to lend military support to the Palestinians in their struggles with Israel.

Jrig

• LB
    LB

Gotta wonder how you come to call yourself happy man with links like that to share. I don't think anyone here has claimed to be worse off than EVERYONE else in the world. But, trust me happy, many people here have suffered. Go check out www.silentlambs.com if you think we're just a group of whiners.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Jigrigger,

What you say is true. But it is also true that the U.S. needs mideast oil. I believe that if the Arab states REALLY wanted to they could help their brothers. What will the U.S. do? Bomb Saudi oil fields? Hardly!

IMO, the problem is one of hidden agendas between the Arab Governments and the U.S. My point was that the Palestinians should be angry with their "brothers" who do not openly support them rather than with the U.S. who does openly support Israel. The U.S. has chosen to be a brother of sorts to Israel, the Arab states have not openly with troops etc. supported "their" brothers.

I feel deeply for the Palestinians. They should demand that their so called fellow Arab brothers put their money where their mouth is and openly support the Palestinians by providing troops!

Then Israel and the U.S. will listen!!!

IW

• happy man
    happy man

LB
    Hello ther, i think you are a very nice person, sorry that you leave us, but ovcourse evry man must do what he think is wright.
    I cab tell you that I have very much expiriens, born 47, 5 chikdren, 2 not Jw, i hav ealoso read this site silent lambs, i have even mail kontakt whid the lady who are driving it. What i want to say is, you have bad peopel all over, and this abse is terribel but i sure of that it is very unusal inn jW, if you have 600,000 JW in US perhaps 100 is doing this bad thing,, here inn Sweden i never heard of this things, so when some of you try to say that this is something who is more frekvent in JW thsn in other religion i an SURe it is not, craycy peopel you can find all over, if you ben a Jw yoyu now that we have radher hard ruewl on moral things, most of peopel here I notice say they are too hard. The problem when it comes to abuse is to now what happend, i can tell that here in Sweden it was a bigg news abauot a girl who said she was abused by here fadher, he get many year inn prision, after 2 years she say that it was all all a lie, her mother an she hade make a complott , to get money from the man, all this show this is very difficult things. wery hard to handel, so i think to try to give the messege that this is comen in JW is to tell something who not is the truth.At the same time Immust say Camis story is to much, i feel very sorry for her, almost unbelevebel things happend , i think it is almost like what happend too Jobb, I for myself is confident thar she will have Jehovas blessing, and when the kingdom come she will be ther, so much suffer is more than a girl can take, and i also see she been handeld bad, i think she hade meet evel peopel inn jehovas organisation, they are therm, but not for ever,
    warm gratings from sweden.
    I

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit