These who realy can complain

by happy man 13 Replies latest jw friends

• happy man
    happy man

I see so much overeaktion on this site, when it comes to complain to JW, evry littel thing you can find you blow upp to very bigg thing.
    I want you americans too look at this link, there you will see peopel who realy is badley treted, and have very bigg reason
    to complain too what happend. When you see the pictures, i think all this as you talk abaout here as important is just dust.
    http://hosting.menanet.net/~hab/hab/

• BERNARD
    BERNARD

Fredhall did you start this topic ?

• David Gladden
    David Gladden

Their reasoning: God told them to do it.

• ISP
    ISP

Dust?...Hey now that is a subject! It gets everywhere! Why is it the TV is always covered in..............dust. hmmmm! Where does it come from?

ISP

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I guess you`ll be jumping a plane to Israel,to go help out...OUTLAW

• mike047
    mike047

Use caution when viewing this link. There are very graphic pictures of death/mutilation. Not for the weak of stomach.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Hey Happy,

I suggest you pick up roots and move your sorry arse to northern Israel. There's a quaint little KH in down town Haifa, complete with bricked in windows. Their membership is 1/4 it was five years ago so you can probably get the mic job. While you're there read all the oped page of the Jerusalem Post and see how well they cover both sides of the story. Much more pro-Israel than Palistinian, but then you will see many colums inches of pro-PLO too. You may just find out that the bs you see on your cool website is more propaganda.

cheers,

carmelite, who been there done that

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Happy man,

Friends help friends, brothers help brothers. May I ask, what are the Arab Governments of Egypt, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait doing to help their own? Are they sending military help, are they openly supporting the Palestinian cause? Are they FIGHTING for the Palestinians? Where are their armies? Why are their armies not helping the Palestinians?

Please, I am longing for an answer on this issue.

Privately I believe the young man who is pictured with his head blown apart died for nothing. The political leaders will one day make peace but not before they damn well feel like it!!! In the mean time more young men and women will die on both sides!

One last thought. Maybe what the Palestinian and Jewish people should do is have a general strike, both peoples should strike. They should strike until their leaders come to a mutual agreement, one which will by majority vote be approved by the people!

IW

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Is this the same Happy man who used to post at another xjw site? I think it is, because he swore he was from Sweden.

Anyway, happy man, God's allowing it for whatever reason, right??? Must be in His great master plan. So, why are you complaining?

April
    "Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• rhett
    rhett

Yeah, well just because I'm not being analy raped by a group of hairy midgets doesn't really mean that getting analy raped by one hairy midgets isn't bad. No offesnse to any hairy midgets here who like anal sex, it just isn't for me (see my post on the adults section ).

I don't need to fight
    To prove I'm right
    I don't need to be forgiven.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit