Dark Side

AGuest,

I was kinda with you until this part...

"A slave of Christ

SA"

Then you completely lost me

• AGuest
    AGuest

Hmmmm... well, whereYOU been, dear DarkSide (peace to you!)? Because it's nothing new and I have stated that here for quite some time, now...

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• myelaine
    myelaine

dear Shelby...

"As you can see, I am a bit passionate about this one, so please excuse if my zeal offended; that was not intended at all."...

no problems over here...ummm...can I secretly call you *my* little "bird of heaven"?...(I know you don't like that.)

love michelle

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Hmmmm... well, whereYOU been, dear DarkSide (peace to you!)? Because it's nothing new and I have stated that here for quite some time, now...

If you want to have a discussion, you have to be understandable. For me, that means english. I can't work with you any other way.

So, there you go...

• AGuest
    AGuest
    that means english

Oh, sorry, pardon me, dear Dark Side (and, again, peace to you!). Let me try again, in English, this time:

A... slave... of... Christ.

Ess... Aaa...

How's that?

Again, peace to you!

A slave of Christ,

SA

• AGuest
    AGuest

We're totally cool, you and I, dear Michelle (the greatest of love and peace to you!). Absolutely NO worries.

YOUR servant... and a slave of Christ,

Shel

• beksbks
    beksbks

Dark Side your own unsourced cut and paste, states

obligates police to make an attempt, when practicable during a "lawful stop, detention or arrest", to determine a person's immigration status if there is reasonable suspicion that the person is an illegal alien.

Whereas the Prince William County VA bill says

directs officers to check the status of anyone in police custody who they suspect is an illegal immigrant.

Perhaps it is you that needs to educate yourself.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Amazing. DS concerned with Shelby's English.

• AGuest
    AGuest

, dear Beks (LOLOLOL!)... and the greatest of love and peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

Shelb

• Dark Side
    Dark Side

Ahh, beksie. I didn't read the VA law as closely as I should have. I still haven't, so I'll take your word for it

Being that Virginia is a little further away from Mexico than Arizona is, and that Virginia doesn't have tens of thousands of illegal immigrants crossing it's border every year...bringing violent crime, drugs and a drain on taxpayers and state economy with them...I totally support the difference in the two laws.

That said, I have a question for you, beksie. Do you support the authorities checking the immigration status of a person in custody, as you suggest is written into Virginia law? And just to satisfy my curiosity, would you kindly explain your position on illegal immigration?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit