Jehovah Witness sues Employer

by wasblind 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wasblind
  • wasblind
  • cognizant dissident
    cognizant dissident

Then why the hell would you take a job as a holiday gift wrapper when you know all the gifts you are going to be wrapping are going to be for holidays you don't celebrate?

• wasblind
    wasblind

Did you read the comments? one stated: " Are Jehovah's witnesses the people who wake me up on Saturday morning with the Watchtower magazine that says the world is ending?"

HA HA

• snowbird
    snowbird

This is going to prove quite in-ter-est-ing.

Syl

• Think About It
    Think About It

She could have performed her gift wrapping duties without being forced to wear a Santa hat and apron. No doubt her Attorney thought she had a good case or a lawsuit would not have been filed.

Think About It

• moshe
    moshe

She was afarid of what would happen to her , when other JWs saw her wearing a Santa Hat. It would not be the first time a JW appeared to be someone they weren't-- uh, like the "judge part" in Judge Rutherford.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan
    No doubt her Attorney thought she had a good case or a lawsuit would not have been filed.

Paleeaze. An attorney will file anything if it had even a zero chance to stick. It is a numbers game for them too...

Edit: I think Moshe nailed it. High visibilty too - mall around the holidays...

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

If your going to wrap Christmas Presents.....Wearing a Santa Hat isn`t a big deal..

If she wanted no part of Christmas.....Then she shouldn`t be wrapping Christmas Presents..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• snowbird
    snowbird

I remember refusing to wear a Santa hat or pin while working at a bakery.

Could have cost my job, but I was too good a worker.

I was a fool.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit