I'm brand new and my mind is 'tight'...please come in 'with ease.'

by Joliette 48 Replies latest jw friends

• Think About It
    Think About It

Hi Joliette.......welcome to the forum. Nice to have you and it sounds like you are doing fine on your journey out.

Think About It

• elderelite
    elderelite

to change your avatar google "gravitar" and that will hook you up. welcome. I am still "in" myself. My situation is a bit different.. my parents are completly fine, its my wife i am currently working on. take your time. Some take longer to wake up than others. the choice to take the red pill cannot be forced on anyone. you have to chose

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCUhFZnxoBU&feature=related

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thank you...yes, some people it takes a while for them to realize it, I didnt realize this in 2007, but now its 2010, and my mind set about the organization has totally changed.

• lavendar
    lavendar

Hello Joliette!

I LOVE reading testimonies like yours....because it gives me HOPE for our son, who has been suckered into the WTS cult. Hopefully soon, his mind set about the organization will totally change as well, like yours has.

All the best to you! :o)

• Quentin
    Quentin

Welcome...

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Welcome! You'll love it here!

• sarahle102@yahoo.com
    [email protected]

i've no idea for that

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    To Jamiebowers:
    It took a little while. About three days to finally get officially approved.

Thanks!

I'm an LGBT associate of Jehovah's Witness also

What does that mean?

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

I think the internet came along to expose certain things, and to see the bad side of it also.

I hadn't thought of it that way...but it seems to be having that effect on the WT.

I worry about you using your name...hopefully it's not your actual name...

• I quit!
    I quit!

Nice to meet you Joliette. You sound like you are a creative person. It is a good thing you aren't in the Watchtower anymore. As you know they don't look kindly on creativity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit