I'm brand new and my mind is 'tight'...please come in 'with ease.'

by Joliette 48 Replies latest jw friends

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Welcome! May I ask how long it took you to get approved to join JWN? A You Tuber I know has registered but hasn't been approved yet.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Thank you guys. Not only am I seeing the organization for how hypocritical it is, there are also a lot of people at my hall who are living

double lives, all while being baptized and pioneers. Theres one sister I know who just got married but who my brother said she saw on a

dating site that said she was a lesbian. I'm like, how can you get married, and be gay?? Why do you want to live a double life. I'd rather be who I am

then try to front for the organization. I'm an LGBT associate of Jehovah's Witness also. (Well, at least for now, lol).

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Hello.

• Joliette
    Joliette

To Jamiebowers:

It took a little while. About three days to finally get officially approved.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Not only is the concept of being the holy channel of communication between Jesus and them to us uncredible, so is the concept of a

a governing body. There is nothing that is scriptually based that supports the Godly approval of a governing body. And the overlapping theory is just

plan 'sillyness.' If people really read the bible and understand what it is saying (especially Romans) the scriptures all apply to the WTBS and it doesnt

support that concept at all. This is just a theory but what 'spirit' is the so called annointed really following. Could it possibly be an evil spirit? And

someone in the Governing Body knows that the organization was bulit on a lie and unfullfilled theories and fake prophecies ex: 1975, but there

committed to partial lies. I dont think the organization as a whole is bad, but everything as a dark side, and the dark far out weighs the light. And

also, the internet is not always bad, ex: satan's tool, like the 'society' tries to make it out to be. I think the internet came along

to expose certain things, and to see the bad side of it also.

• chickpea
    chickpea

fellow cheese head! hello!

welcome to the board....
    settle in and get used to
    the notion you are invited
    to think outside the b0rg

cheers
    c/p

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

Welcome to the board! I'm from the Madison area myself.

• Joliette
    Joliette

Hello fellow Wisconsin'ers!!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Welcome!!!

Coffee

• Joliette
    Joliette

Does anyone know how to change your profile pic and gender?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit