How Do You Deal With Stress??

by JerryTX 23 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I'm throwing myself into my work and just got a membership at a gym.

Andi

• JerryTX
    JerryTX

Andi,

Check with me later on tips using the StairMaster without spilling your Belvedere martini.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LOL @ Jerry

I've already got that down! But tonight I have an appointment with my personal trainer. A BIG Nigerian man named Cashmir who's supposed to show me how to use an eliptical (sp?). Since I have to use my hands the martini waits for me at home.

Andi

• Mozzer4Life
    Mozzer4Life

Well, to get my mind off whatever is stressing me, I get on my computer and mess with my new audio program. I also take great comfort in my cats. There is nothing more soothing than a cat on your lap purring her brains out and another one head butting you for attention.

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

STRESS!!!! WHat do you mean stress, who me stressed. What makes you think I'd be stressed or have stress. What is stress?ummm what was the question?

Ven

"Injustice will continue until those who are not affected by it are as outraged as those who are."

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

I'm trying to not "Sweat the Small Stuff" (It's a long,long stretch, though).

Trot

"Wicked men obey from fear; good men, from love".... Aristotle. You can love and obey Christ without intervention from an organization.

• LB
    LB

Jerry for me stress happens all too often. I usually do something physical. I'll take a hike in the woods out back most of the time. Getting away always helps.

I'd do the gym thing, except there isn't one closer than an hour away. That would be stressful, just getting there.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• bitter mango
    bitter mango

suicidal tendancies ... i want to sit in front of the mirror and cut all the skin away from my body and watch myself die.

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

usually smoke a big fat bowl or read, or write, or talk....

btw, why is jerry's account inactive? anyone know? did i miss something....

not a RULES girl

• LB
    LB

I don't know why his account is inactive, and he responded to a message this morning. So, clueless as usual.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit