Learn to Speak Fluent Churchese!

by theMadJW 49 Replies latest watchtower bible

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Nobody is responding to you because your writings are clearly written in ignorance. There is nothing enlightened, thought-provoking, or original about it.

As is the case with this topic - unless you are attending these churches and taking notes, how can you say what goes on there? The blog completely ignores the fact that not all Christian religions teach the trinity. Your perspective is so obviously blinded by Watchtower induced ignorance that I immediately assume anything having the name "MadJW" on it will be painfully one-dimensional, unresearched, devoid of real facts, poorly argued, and tedious to read. You write as though your opinions are automatically proven fact because you say so. This makes your articles unpleasent to read for anyone but yourself.

Judging by the seemingly egotistical and antagonizing way you respond to critics - you no-doubt consider your articles to be brilliant, damning proofs against everything you don't agree with. I doubt anybody here except you consider them to be even 1% of that. You just bumped this thread 4 times in a row - showing a complete disregard for online etiquette, and you don't seem to successfully interact with anybody here. It's like watching a train wreck.

So anyway, my general response to everything you post is to roll my eyes and move on. You do make a good mockery out of your faith, however.

- Lime

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Thanks, Hint!

The reason I KNOW is because I talk with them at the door, when at work- and here online EVERY SINGLE DAY!

So, if no one answers- its because they know better; truth dispels the deception- as my list of Churchese reveals how completely gullible one must be to believe suc nonsense!

The word "Ghost"...

Originally, when what became the Catholic Church formulated the Trinity Dogma, a BIG problem was the introduction of a THIRD God....After all. the holy spirit doesn't have a name...and is never seen with God and Christ in all the visions....and the peoples in those days were VERY superstitous...thus what better term than conjuring up yet another God than "GHOST"! The Holy GHOST!

No, no, NO! Stop thinking the immortal soul of someone who has died haunting the living! Start thinking the immortal third God of the Trinity who has come haunting the living! Discretion must be used, however, for many churchoids, altho believing it IS a ghost do not like that term, but prefer "spirit, since it is a softer way to promote their dogma!

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Most anti-JWs learn churchese with ease!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mad,

Quit lying. The Catholic Church never introduced a third God. She has always maintained that there are 3 persons who constitute one God. But, JW's certainly have attempted to introduce a second god, Jesus. The Catholic church doesn't agree with your version.

In Luke 3:21-22 we have the three persons together. The Father is not seen because he is a spirit, but you hear his voice. The Holy Ghost also cannot be seen but manifests Himself as a dove. On another occasion in Acts 2 as tongues of fire. You don't have the one without the others. They act as a unit.

You make much ado about the Holy Ghost not having a name. Matt. 28:19 doesn't seem to be concerned about it at all. It states: "Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost..." Only one name is important and that is the name of Jesus because that is the name people were baptized in. Acts 2:38; Acts 19:5

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Mad,

Quit lying. The Catholic Church never introduced a third God. She has always maintained that there are 3 persons who constitute one God. But, JW's certainly have attempted to introduce a second god, Jesus. The Catholic church doesn't agree with your version.

In Luke 3:21-22 we have the three persons together. The Father is not seen because he is a spirit, but you hear his voice. The Holy Ghost also cannot be seen but manifests Himself as a dove. On another occasion in Acts 2 as tongues of fire. You don't have the one without the others. They act as a unit.

You make much ado about the Holy Ghost not having a name. Matt. 28:19 doesn't seem to be concerned about it at all. It states: "Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost..." Only one name is important and that is the name of Jesus because that is the name people were baptized in. Acts 2:38; Acts 19:5

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Kenneson babbles:" Quit lying. The Catholic Church never introduced a third God. She has always maintained that there are 3 persons who constitute one God."

Mad: The concept of a Nameless Ghost-God was added by the Catholic Church- WHEN they formulated the Trinity Dogma, pulled and modified from other religions in the Roman Empire.

Since Jesus commanded us to baptise in his Father's Name, his name...and the spirit's name- WHAT is 'His' name?

• donny
    donny

Sheesh theMadJW,

What is with the Trinity obsession? You remind me of the Westboro Baptist Church who are so completely fixated on gays and lesbians. Surely there are other issues besides the Trinity that you can discuss. Not even the Society is as obsessed about it as you seem to be.

Donny

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Donny- having any kind of faith BEGINS with knowing God.

Believing in that nonsense distorts ALL the rest of what the Bible reveals.

• theMadJW
    theMadJW

Besides- we have to fight JUST as hard to make all the OTHER truths known!

Have an preferences?

• donny
    donny

I agree that there is a lot of nonsense in the church doctrines and I find just as much in the Societys publications. All of it is the creation and interpretation of human beings. You just have to choose which floats your boat the most.

Donny

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit