Another JW encounter

by AuntBee 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JWoods
    JWoods
    You would have been ... stupidified.

Yes, I am sure you would have that effect on people.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Great work Aunt Bee,

It was good of you to take the time to plant those seeds of real truth. Perhaps the other quiet lady was taking it all in.

This is how you free a mind.

GREAT JOB!

The Oracle

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Always funny how they want to run away really quick when they can't over think you..."

Or out-talk you...

Zid

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Um...Because those kind sisters donĀ“t discuss Biblical matters with apostates. THAT is why they left.

Geez louise. If it were me I would argue with you until you turned blue.

You would have been scripturized, desensitized, debunkified, and stupidified.....Bane

AuntBee is`nt a JW..

Bane..

I found your Drivers Licence Photo..

DWARF SCHEFFLERABrassia arboricola

...................... ...OUTLAW

• AuntBee
    AuntBee

Thanks for the encouragement, and all the great info you guys provide on JWN! Thanks for the interesting link, Blondie.

Bane: Although i do have a few good friends who are genuine apostates, i believe the proper appellation for me would be "opposer".

• flipper
    flipper

AUNT BEE- You handled that beautifully ! You never know- you may have given the one JW lady something to think about and research when not in the company of her stubborn partner ! Awesome. Keep the good work up ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• TD
    TD

Funny, Aunt Bee.

I guess those "books" would have been The Time Is At Hand, Thy Kindom Come, The Day of Vengeance, etc. --Real evil stuff!

On a similar note, I've tried to politely disengage myself when they are at my door and it usually can't be done. They want to know why you're not interested.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Most excellent job. JW's run from their own past and the members just deny things in their own minds.

• exwhyzee
    exwhyzee

Jehovah`s Witness`s knock on peoples doors..To tell them they are busy and have to leave..

Outlaw.....you are a riot !

• wasblind
    wasblind

I always get 'em with,

I have a question to ask out of (whatever book or mag i have) show them the contradictions in an earlier book and " BAM " i got me a deer in headlights

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit