BANE is an Apostate

by UnDisfellowshipped 26 Replies latest jw friends

• steve2
    steve2
    Bane is deliberately associating with KNOWN APOSTATES, which is a Disfellowshipping offense according to Watchtower Teachings.

But what if Bane has actually received special dispensation from an authoirty on high to "bear witness" to apostates? Who are we to question the mysterious ways of things spiritual, things that are above mere human reasoning?

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Steve2,

Good point, lol, however, that would mean that the Governing Body is teaching false doctrine and must no longer be the "Channel of Communication". They must have been replaced by Lord Bane.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    How is the defense he makes here different from, say, arguing with an apostate he happens to come across?

The difference is that he's doing it knowingly. It's possible for jws to debate an apostate in real life without knowing that person is apostate. But once they do realize it, they are trained to simply walk away. The same principle applies.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

BANE is an Apostate!

Who Cares? He's nothing.

W

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

Finally-Free,

Just being a good "Preacher of the Truth" and Witnessing for Jehovah by exposing the Apostates. lol

• Think About It
    Think About It
    Bane is deliberately associating with KNOWN APOSTATES, which is a Disfellowshipping offense according to Watchtower Teachings.

Not only that.......he claims to be counting the time scripturizing here towards his pioneering hours. It's a wonder he isn't struck by lightning.

Think About It

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

he claims to be counting the time scripturizing here towards his pioneering hours. It's a wonder he isn't struck by lightning.

Ya, didn't know a jw could count time by ASSOCIATING with apostates on a message board.

• UnDisfellowshipped
    UnDisfellowshipped

I think the best thing Bane has given us is my new favorite word -- Scripturizing!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW
    I think the best thing Bane has given us is my new favorite word -- Scripturizing!

If Bane was a JW..

He could be Happified..While he was Scripturizing..

........................ ...OUTLAW

• wasblind
    wasblind

He also claims to be a full time pioneer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit