I'm not sure how people who escape from the Borg deal with their still brainwashed wives/husbands

by gubberningbody 41 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

Brainwashed?

Titus, I remember about 30 some years ago a woman asked me a question on a Saturday morning. I had just finished my official WT doorstep sermon, whatever that was, and she asked me a question. "are you happy being a JW", of course I said, Yes, but I must have hesitated, something gave me away, she told me, "you need to quit lying". And you know, deep down inside I knew she was right, I was NOT happy. I was done for the day after that house. JW's lie all the time about their feelings. Any JW who comes here and stays, is missing something in his life. Debating points of doctrine may make the ego feel good, but it won't give you happiness. If any JW is not happy in the KH and they keep coming back for more grief every week and then they lie to others about feeling fine- doing great- well, I feel sorry for them. Start telling the truth about your emotions- stop being a doormat!!!

99.9% of the world we live in was created by people who aren't JWs. Most of them I have found are nicer than JWs, less judgemental, more willing to give to a charity and work for the common good of mankind. I invite all JWs reading this, to admit to themselves,"I am Not Happy", and to stop lying to yourself. Come and join the human race, get out of the KH.

• Titus
    Titus

OK, this is serious now. Gubberningbody, I saw your post 1228 too late.... 30 mins passed....

I don't wanna explain details, but can you please ask moderators to delete it?

• Titus
    Titus

I don't wanna draw too much attention on that, but please, can somebody contact moderators immediately?

• Titus
    Titus

BTTT

URGENT CASE!

• Titus
    Titus

BTTT

YOU CAN DELETE MY LAST 4 POSTS WHEN YOU SEE THIS!

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

Well said Moshe!

• Titus
    Titus

OK, Moshe I don't see the answer on my question. So - bad said. Never mind.

MODERATORS - DELETE Gubberningbody's POST No 1228!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

titus - just send the mods a pm. Not much more you can do, I'm afraid. Take it easy

• Titus
    Titus

NOBODY ANSWERS!

• quietlyleaving
    quietlyleaving

they will eventually.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit