I'm not sure how people who escape from the Borg deal with their still brainwashed wives/husbands

by gubberningbody 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

First I left the cult and then I left my spouse. I refuse to be treated like a second class person in my own home.

W

• moshe
    moshe

F-F, unfortunately, JWs feel empowered to treat their ex-Jw spouse that way- and if you are a man, your wife turns over the headship to the elders in the KH. I refused to be turned into a doormat, either. My wife totally underminded the parentiing of our two children- it was her way or the hiway for me. Man did she get mad when I started going to the school PTO meetings and got involved like a normal parent- gotta stop, now- she was a mean one.

• Titus
    Titus
    Titus, can you give us an example of one of these DFed or DAed "brainwashed" persons?

Good joke, Moshe! Very good! I am laughing out loud!

Don't tell me you ask that seriously! Do you?

• moshe
    moshe

Yes, I want to make sure I understand what you mean- English is not your primary language you told us.

• freydo
    freydo

I wonder if jw's with df'd relatives(or friends) ever asked how the ransom ever applied to the situation.

It seems that the hounders never heard of it or what it has to do with going to meetings and turning in hours.

Like I've said, they look like catholics and act like muslims.

Does the ransom apply to reinstatement only if you've gone to enough meetings?

• Titus
    Titus
    I'm not sure how people who escape from the Borg deal with their still brainwashed wives/husbands.

I asked the opposite question!

I wonder how brothers and sisters who are still in deal with their DFed or DAed brainwashed wives/husbands?

I hope this will clarify the matter!

• freydo
    freydo

Does the ransom apply to reinstatement only if you've gone to enough meetings?

Is that the way it works?

Are there any jw trolls who can confirm that?

• moshe
    moshe

Titus-

not this: I wonder how brothers and sisters who are still in deal with their DFed or DAed brainwashed wives/husbands?

but this: I wonder how brainwashed brothers and sisters who are still in deal with their DFed or DAed wives/husbands?

• Titus
    Titus
    I wonder how brainwashed brothers and sisters who are still in deal with their DFed or DAed wives/husbands?

OK. You want to say that "to be a Jehovah's Witness"="to be brainwashed".

Don't you?

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Titus, if you're here, you're not a JW. You shouldn't even know that this place exists. You shouldn't be going to college, making silly [edited personal information] movies, or doing anything but thinking about how you can advance "kingdom interests".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit