Imagine a WT Paradise Earth with over 100 Billion People- Not!

by moshe 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BANE
    BANE

Number one: Jehovah deluged the earth. He is God Almighty. If the idea is to restore the Earth to paradise....Then the water canopy would return and the land currently covered by water would be exposed then. No more huge bodies of water on Earth.

Number 2: Not everyone is worthy of a resurrection. That is going to cut it down some.

Number 3: The ones that turn against Jehovah in those days will be as the sands of the sea. Therefore mucho death.

Number 4: All those planets are sitting out there doing nothing. HOW hard would it be for Jah to change the conditions on those planets making them habitable for human life? Pretty darn easy I would say so.

So therefore although you are TRYING to be creative and put down Jehovah´s purposes....It simply won´t work as I have demonstrated to you now.

• startingover
    startingover

Bane,

Is what you descibed any less of a fantasy?

• Ice cream
    Ice cream

BANE,

Number 3: The ones that turn against Jehovah in those days will be as the sands of the sea. Therefore mucho death.

JW'S slave for the WTS they make it through the big A, they then slave for the WTS returning the earth to a 'PARADISE', SATAN is realised after a 1000 years. Then all those people who've done all that slaving decide that 'PARADISE' isn't for them after all, so they turn against God in their millions!

HUH?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia
    No more huge bodies of water on Earth.

LOL!!! Yeah, who needs those oceans, they're just taking up space, it's not like they're useful for anything or have any role in sustaining life on the planet.

This reminds me of a pretty hilarious comment I found in Youtube the other day:

Dear Mars,

SO MARS, LOOKS WHO'S TOUGH NOW! YEAH @&%#$, YOU ALWAYS F***** TEASED ME WHEN I WAS YOUNGER "ooh look at me earth, look at me, i have an atmosphere and oceans and even primitive life, ooh, look at me, and what do you have earth? yeah, thought so, nothing!"REMEMBER THAT!?
    WELL WHO IS THE F****** OCEAN WORLD NOW!!?!? YEAH BITCH.

choke on a bag of cocks
    --Earth

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks
    Number one: Jehovah deluged the earth. He is God Almighty. If the idea is to restore the Earth to paradise....Then the water canopy would return and the land currently covered by water would be exposed then. No more huge bodies of water on Earth.

Number 1: Jehovah never deluged the earth. There is no evidence whatsoever that even comes close to proving that claim.

Number 2: If the earth had a water canopy, it would super heat the atmosphere to the point where humans, plants and animals could not survive.

Number 3: the oceans are an absolute necessity for sustaining life on this planet.

You're ignorance is beyond a joke.

• ForbiddenFruit
    ForbiddenFruit

As a kid I always used to ask my Dad, what would happen with the world was full (in a paradise Earth)?

His response was, "Jehovah might ask us to stop reproducing at one point".

Awful answer, really... They say "All of your desires will be filled" in paradise, what if your desire is to have kids?

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    HOW hard would it be for Jah to change the conditions on those planets making them habitable for human life?

Now that ain't a Wotchtar doktrin. So much for yor Wotchtarizin us.

• moshe
    moshe

Bane, I asked you two days ago to go find a real live F&DS chap- you know the ones who communicate by telepathy or some other invisible means with the WT writing department. I know you are busy trying to get those last few pioneer hours in for the month (I suppose you do count your time here- be sure and make a separate column for it), but make that call to Bethel and ask where the closest one is- send him or her our way to explain just how this Earthly Paradise WT dogma works.

You do realize, Bane, that you won't be in that paradise earth arrangement, don't you? By coming here and posting with apostates, you have thrown your lot in with all the alleged opposers of the WT Org. Have a great weekend.

• designs
    designs

Once a year bathing........now there's a gamy group

• blondie
    blondie

WATCHTOWER SOLUTION??

***Reasoning book (1989) rs p. 116 Earth ***

If no one is ever going to die in God’s New Order, how will all the people fit on earth?

Keep in mind that when God expressed his purpose for the earth he said: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth.” (Gen. 1:28) God gave man the ability to procreate, and when His purpose in that regard is fulfilled He can cause procreation to cease on earth.

*** g88 4/8 p. 27 Abortion—The Answer to Overpopulation? ***Some 6,000 years ago, Jehovah God articulated his purpose concerning the population of the planet Earth. Jehovah declared to the first human couple: “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth and subdue it.” (Genesis 1:28) Note that God’s stated purpose is to fill, not overpopulate, the earth. The Creator will achieve world population equilibrium—maintain reasonable population density, ecological balance, and adequate food production.—Isaiah 65:17-25.

It is reasonable to conclude that the Creator of human reproductive power will himself justly regulate its use to attain this perfect balance. There will be no need for abortions to limit population growth. Jehovah through the Kingdom of his Son, Christ Jesus, will ensure that the earth is comfortably filled with obedient mankind living in a global paradise.—Isaiah 55:8-11; Revelation 21:1-5.

*** gh chap. 17 pp. 158-159 par. 12 A Paradise of Joy for All Mankind ***Someone else may ask, ‘If people do not die off, will the earth not become overpopulated?’ Well, back in 1970 the United Nations Food and Agriculture Organization estimated that the earth could produce food enough for more than forty times its present population! It is only due to the shortcomings of man-rule that people are now starving. The earth is able to support a much larger human family than it does today, and that would include all the resurrected dead. Further, God’s original command to man was to “fill the earth and subdue it,” not to overflow on it to the point of discomfort. When you ask someone to fill a bucket, you do not expect him to leave the faucet running until the entire house is flooded out. Likewise, it can be expected that Jehovah will terminate human reproduction on this earth in his own time and way, and without grieving perfect mankind.—Genesis 1:28.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit