A rough estimate of how many are still in for family or loved ones?

by dgp 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• metatron
    metatron

Actually, this subject - and this site in particular - prove the Watchtower a liar. There are apostates running loose thru the organization, disloyal ones serving as elders and ministerial servants and countless "publishers" turning in fake time. We've had daily coverage of 'elder school' posted, together with advance knowledge of nearly every major change they've made. What does this tell you?

The idea of a clean organization, a spiritual paradise is a lie and the Watchtower knows it is lying because of all of the confidential information spilling out of the organization across many years.

Owned? Yeah. They can't find us, they can't stop us, they can't eliminate us and new ones of us spring up everyday. The Angels who keep the organization clean have been on strike or a coffee break and we're running amok.

metatron

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I take a good look around in the congregation I attend, with quite a numerous attendance, and I can see that at least 1/2 the people wouldn't be there if not for the social atmosphere and the fact that the religion is a family affair of sorts; specially the young people. They're just so out of it and you could read it in their faces that there's some other place where they'd rather be.

I can certainly say that I used to be one of those "trapped-in" people, but as I've matured, grown older, my faith in this religion has increased. Now I find myself happily adjusted, and understand clearly, although not always agree, the meaning and purpose. My rebel years are long gone!

DY

• Tristram
    Tristram

That's me.

• Mary
    Mary
    DoubtfullyYours said: I can certainly say that I used to be one of those "trapped-in" people, but as I've matured, grown older, my faith in this religion has increased. Now I find myself happily adjusted, and understand clearly, although not always agree, the meaning and purpose. My rebel years are long gone!

Translation: I've allowed myself to be re-indoctrinated and brainwashed into believing this is "the Truth". How many fingers am I holding up Winston?

• misguided
    misguided

I'm going back to the KH, going to do a replay of my youth, trying uberhard to put Jah's interest's first...so I can get into paradise...NOT...I'd rather die than be in paradise with BANE!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit