A rough estimate of how many are still in for family or loved ones?

by dgp 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

Bane are you "serving" in any capacity?

• Witness My Fury
    Witness My Fury

Yes he's the Village Idiot.

It wouldnt at all suprise me if he jacks off while posting on here in some kind of psycho sexual gratification of his own imagined sheer brilliance. He does this whilst chanting "I am the Son of God, I am the Son, I am the Son!" over and over.... Is your monitor and keyboard a permanent sticky mess Bane?

Cheers

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I'm still "in" atm. The only reason I haven't turned in my DA letter is for family. I have come to realize that all of my friends are conditional.

BANE, it's easy to sit behind a monitor screen, jump on the internet and become some type of persona. The only thing your persona conveys is insecurity, idiocy, and an asshole. You go and live your pipe dream "paradise earth" and so-called "spiritual paradise", with witnesses like you, who would want to live in a place like that in your company?

• dgp
    dgp

I wouldn't. So, Bane, you have just stumbled me and are bloodguilty.

• BANE
    BANE

Nope DGP, You have been here for awhile now...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/184266/1/Satan-is-not-that-smart-is-he

Nope...Sure didn´t stumble you. You yourself say that Jehovah is not a loving god.

Am not bloodguilty at all. In fact I am a pioneer. I am free from the blood of men.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/beliefs/184446/1/Did-you-ever-think-you-isolated-yourselves

Here you are putting down witnesses...

Yeah, sell your pathetic sob story somewhere else. You are a jerk. Glad the JW girl ditched ya. She really shouldn´t have dated you in the first place.

• dgp
    dgp

I love you too, Bane. That all you got? Bring it on! Seriously. Send some more crap my way. If you don't, we will all know what you're made of.

• moshe
    moshe
    Am not bloodguilty at all. In fact I am a pioneer. I am free from the blood of men.

Actually, it is just the opposite. Due to the fact that the WT no-blood dogma is just a human invention, that means all who serve the WT and seek to uphold it's false teachings share in the blood guilt of all the JW children who have been sacrificed by their JW parents in order to uphold the WT human laws.

I estimate that no more than one in ten leave the KH for doctrinal reasons with an official letter or statement belief. People have their reasons, but most do not want to publicly articulate them.

• dgp
    dgp

Waiting...

• BANE
    BANE

Moshe, Ready for another biblical smackdown?

Christians

Acts 15:28, 29: “The holy spirit and we ourselves [the governing body of the Christian congregation] have favored adding no further burden to you, except these necessary things, to keep abstaining from things sacrificed to idols and from blood and from things strangled [or, killed without draining their blood] and from fornication. If you carefully keep yourselves from these things, you will prosper. Good health to you!” (There the eating of blood is equated with idolatry and fornication, things that we should not want to engage in.)

DGP, I don´t have to send anymore at this point. I just proved you were a liar stating that I stumbled you when in actuality, you were dissing the organization long before this post. I have won this round. There. Did I bring it? Oh and I am only limited to a few posts. You know, being a real witness the powers that be keep you down so if I don´t respond right away it is because of being on restriction here.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Bane Ready for another biblical smackdown?

Luke 17:7 "Suppose one of you had a servant plowing or looking after the sheep. Would he say to the servant when he comes in from the field, 'Come along now and sit down to eat'? 8 Would he not rather say, 'Prepare my supper, get yourself ready and wait on me while I eat and drink; after that you may eat and drink'? 9 Would he thank the servant because he did what he was told to do? 10 So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; Why don't you go fuck yourself' "

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit