need some help

by mada 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

well, you know how the saying goes... "there's a sucker born every minute." One day I hope when you realize that they are NOT the true religion, you come back and share your experience with us. Till then, good luck and don't say you were never warned.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Where are you based? If you are in the UK pm me, I will be delighted to speak to you on the telephone.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Mada what are your questions? Can you post them here?

• yknot
    yknot

Nice to see you back Mada.....

Would you like to discuss things privately or publically?

What are some of the things tickling your ears?

• yknot
    yknot

I just found your PM....

• yknot
    yknot

Sent you an email!

• Jomavrick
    Jomavrick

Yes, I got it. Covering your eyes and ears do not make the reality go away. Which is a sympton that affects blind Religionists, they are not interested in getting confronted with the truth, rather they are interested in no upsetting the emotional applecart they are pulling and at all costs.

By the way, I was a well experienced Witness, served at headquarters and have no problem having an honest conversation with no agenda.

Regards

• JWoods
    JWoods

Without putting too fine an edge on things, Mada posted this on a thread that had been inactive for a year:

Oh yes people are so mean and selfish nowadays,there's no one you can thrust

At least everybody on this thread seemed to have been nice, and as far as I can see they told the truth.

• nelly136
    nelly136

is there a problem with asking your study conductor?

there are a lot of jws here, www.topix.com/forum/religion/jehovahs-witness i'm sure they'd be more than pleased to help you, if you dont feel comfortable here.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

I don't blame the WTS - I just hold it accountable.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit