Short Intro

by ZeusRocks 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Welcome to the forum ...glad you made it....what a sad and tumultuous childhood you suffered ...I feel for you as I had one too...do your best to resolve any pain its left you with as early in your life as you are able...

Loz x

• wobble
    wobble

"I never progressed to........being really mind controlled by a cult" would be a more accurate summary,

WELL DONE, Zeus and Chris !

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Welcome! It good to meet another aussie!

cheers

oz

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

Hi ZeusRocks,

Sorry you've had such tough years.

I also kept quiet instead of asking questions during the study. You must have known that what you really thought would be disapproved of.

I think it makes a real difference to have a sibling to be able to talk to about it.

Welcome

MMXIV

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

You ROCK!!! So glad you got away, thank you for sharing, you obviously have a good head on your shoulders. I will look forward to your posts.

• JediMaster
    JediMaster

Welcome!!

Jedi Master

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

Welcome Zeus...glad you are out, in more ways than one. Good for you, living your life YOUR way! Glad to see you here on the board :)

• NomadSoul
    NomadSoul

Welcome Zeus!

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Welcome and you're lucky you were never baptised! Looking forward to your further posts. Tell your sister about this site too! The more the merrier.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Ever since I watched the film "Die Hard" I have wanted an excuse to say this to someone :

" Hey Zeus !" , no not Je -sus,but Zeus.........(Sorry for the bad joke)

Welcome to the board ZeusRocks, I guess you do...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit