Short Intro

by ZeusRocks 33 Replies latest jw experiences

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    An elders son who mum had grown up with on the Gold Coast offered her lift home from the meeting but ended up driving her to the beach and tried force himself on her. It was shortly after that she was disfellowshipped without a JC.

Do you know if it was a set up, or was he just an a**hole? I've heard at least one other story from an exjw where his mom was set up to be raped for a divorce to be obtained. Sickos!

• ZeusRocks
    ZeusRocks

No, it wasn't set up. My mum was a young mum and quite the looker. I was nearly 7 at the time and she was only 24. This was just a guy that had had a crush on her for years and being an elders son probably new mum wouldn't be believed.

To have someone raped for a divorce....I can't even comprehend the thinking behind that much less have it carried out. I have know quite a few sick and twisted JW's throughout the years though, but not to that extent I don't think.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

For the life of me, I can't remember where I heard that story. But even I'm not sick enough to think up something like that, so I'm sure someone told the story.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Welcome ZeusRocks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit