If a bunch of wars about to happen were DETAILED in the bible.......

by EndofMysteries 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

If in the bible you found and saw a series of wars, which nations against which, what the outcome would be, including a world war, and many other things, even perhaps some natural disasters hitting certain parts of certain countries, would you perhaps think twice about if the bible is inspired or not? Especially if was shown all of this prior to it starting. How would you react?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

There aren't any wars going on right now?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Yea, what if a bunch about to happen were all detailed?

Not vague as, "nation against nation", but "Nation against Nation" being wars starting all over, which nations against which nations, which ones would overcome the others, which nations may get hit w/ extraordinary natural disasters, etc?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Taking it even a step further, 'maybe' even as specific as when they would start, within a certain time span, how soon after this war / problem w/ this nation starts will this next one begin?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

No I would not believe it is "prophecy". I would believe that it is something pre-planned and scripted. And that those with the power behind the scenes are able to carry it out. Perhaps it's been done before.

And I would also believe that the "prophecy" would be used to manipulate people. Just like today, instead of trying to make a better world and love one another, people are excited about calling down the doom and gloom. They want Armageddon. They look forward to death and destruction. Why? Because they think once "everybody else" is cleared out of here they will have more elbow room for themselves. It's always about gain and greed.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Like Nostradamus?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

The common translation of the bible did not come about until 1611. So you really don't know how much of what's in that book is made up. I suppose some of it can also be a blue print for the future. There are "powers and principalities" that we do not know about. I do think there are some of higher intellect than humans and that they have inteferred in orchestrating life here.

And as far as "old scrolls"....any archeological "findings" revealed must be approved first through the Royal Societies. Much is kept secret. Information is very restricted. We are kept in the dark about a lot of things.

Don't worry. Armageddon does not come until the saints have finished their testimony.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

You know Cameo......that will in a sense happen too. I think somebody 'could' be trying to fulfill bible prophecy. I can tell you, if what I said above was true, there would be no 'excitement' about it, BECAUSE of what they themselves are going to go through. The scriptures say, WOE TO THE ONE CRAVING THE DAY OF JEHOVAH!!!! They are very much mistaken.

A side note: Knowing ALL the scriptures involved, if this wasn't scripted, it might just be a sign, but I can show how almost every aspect of 911 was in bible prophecy, down to the timing, the cleanup, everything. I won't post it though, at this time, because I see how people can twist things. But incase that comes out, it's not the full, the most would be perhaps a sign or start of something.

Back to the original topic, the tsunami, something like that, couldn't be scripted. If it was impossible to be forced, what would you say?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Cameo-d - The dead sea scrolls, unless all fake, what's contained in them would be like 150BCE to 40AD. I didn't say the new testament either, the old testament.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

EoM...about 9-11. Did you know that a WT magazine cover in 1975 showed a jet in front of the World Trade Center in an illustration? And also the illustration of the jet looked like it had a bomb on it.

Could they have had insider knowledge of plans that were being made to bring certain events to fruition? In other words, maybe someone at the top of the pyramid is releasing information for the purpose of when it happens, the org or any other entities doing this, can claim to be "prophetic" and thus have more of a stronghold on people?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit