If a bunch of wars about to happen were DETAILED in the bible.......

by EndofMysteries 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Nostradamus was a little vague. Only parts here or there. It's almost like he wrote every possible thing for everything.

He has like 7 centuries or something, the things for each century didn't happen.

I'm talking bout in the bible itself. That nobody knows so far, because it's been hidden to all. Everyone had their senses dulled, never really looked, etc. Never put the pieces of the puzzle together. If at the right moment, right before things happened, if God would open it up.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Cameo-d - Nope, but I'm sure many things like that. If the WT actually saw what I saw, then they would of been publishing all kinds of articles since then. It would give you goosebumps seeing how parts of it happened.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

What did you see, EoM?

Was it through visual interpretations of something you read?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

It's so hard to describe what's happening to me. The scriptures opening up, the more and more I read, it's like fog being lifted. Sometimes what I 'think' could be a possibility, things I've never heard or been told and DON'T want to be true, I then find confirmed in the bible, and confirmed over and over and over again. I know especially to those who don't believe in God or anything this sounds incredibly crazy, but the way I'm getting understanding and truth... is not human.

Anyway, to your question Cameo.....I was driving and a thought entered my mind as a possibility of fullfillment or it related to something in the bible. I go to it, and first few parts, I'm like 'interesting', okay it matches, must be a coincidence. Let's see if perhaps the timing and such are in here and it matches. I checked what the prophecy said, then I went online and looked up some information on 911, and it matched! I was like.......okay this is getting a little scary. I had found some hidden/alternate/duplicate in different words prophecies of the same event, or very much related and looked that one up. The stuff matched as well. Then I thought, okay, this is definitely NOT gonna match up, but I had a thought to look on the map and compare a few things. THEY matched up. Then in taking it further, around the same time what's described as happening after the fact also matched up with what's happening there. - But I must say, there are others which are dead on and I know for sure with no doubts the understanding getting of it is right. This, even though so much of it matched up, I know is not the true fulfillment of it. At the same time, it is for sure NOT coincidence, not with sooooo many details that perfectly fit.

It's either A. A sign or mark of the start of something like a 'small scale' model of what's coming on a large scale soon or B. One prophecy which someone is trying to fulfill to use in the near future.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

if if if .... ble

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Anyway, the 'reason' I don't just upfront list everything, is because I don't feel I'm allowed to and also can't say much until finished getting the message and full understanding of it all. There is a chance too won't be allowed to say much, or not until after certain things happen.

A few parts that I temporarily are stuck on I'll ask about here, just incase. And/OR one thing I don't know, is who/how/why can get these understandings. But so far from what I've read, it looks like quiet a few can / or will. At the moment, I can just encourage those inclined and who believe in God and really trying to seek out the truth, to try reading the bible again, you may find at this point of time, things sticking out you've never noticed or heard of before.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

I'm just preparing any reading, that there are. Either some may get some encouragement to recheck things. Or when things happen, may remember this, and may help some to pass the test they must then go through quicker and find God's specific detailed warnings or instructions as the denunciation continues.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

who cares about the bible? really??? caused more problems than anything elese

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

When I find myself bound and in chains being hurled into the Pit.............

He was right.

but first he must catch me and he hasn't in a long long time

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz................................ Wake me up when you find something that isn't vague unsubstantiated speculation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit