The guilt trip email (Should be visible to IE users now)

by SweetBabyCheezits 17 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

I received this from my mother on Tuesday after we skipped the Sunday session of the DC. She's using guilt now and multiplying the effect by dragging my terminally ill mother-in-law (also uber-devout) into it the picture...

"Sunday after the convention while we were counting the money someone came into the counting room and said there was someone outside wanting to see me. I went out there and standing in the hallway was [your mother-in-law]. She looked so sad that it brought tears to my eyes and I've cried many times since then. The look she had was of serious pain....No, not the pain of life threatening cancer but the pain of disappointment that I know all too well. Love, Mom"

• nelly136
    nelly136

>>>passes barf bag

• mrsjones5
  • debator
    debator

I think putting your mum's private email to you on a public forum for strangers to read says a lot more.

• poppers
    poppers

LOL! Good one, mrsjones. I get the feeling that Sweetbaby's mom is a good packer and has filled the gas tank. Sorry you're having to deal with this, SBC.

• nelly136
    nelly136

and from your title, at least i know why i get nekkid threads where i know theres postings, but i just get an empty page.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Debator, shut up and stop trying to hijack someone's thread!

SBC, JWs operate on guilt and fear..the two feeding on each other.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Debator has been put on iggy.

• Think About It
    Think About It
    I think putting your mum's private email to you on a public forum for strangers to read says a lot more.

Yeah, it says another way a cult will operate to keep people from leaving.

P.S. The e-mail is not really private if there is no name numbnuts.

Think About It

• wasblind
    wasblind

MY heart truly go out to the children of JW's

all their lives they have to look at pics of people being destroyed, and the constant guilt tripps being laid

upon them daily. No wonder there is is so much emotional damage, I applaude the one's who overcome

this burden.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit