The guilt trip email (Should be visible to IE users now)

by SweetBabyCheezits 17 Replies latest jw friends

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

@MrsJones: haha! That's an awesome graphic. Gotta save it.

@all others, excluding debator: I appreciate your comments.

@Debator: Yeah? Then what does it say to you exactly? I'm not looking for pity. I'm sharing an example of what a cult-like religion can do to an otherwise loving mother. Her precious relationship with the organization means more to her than that of her child... so much that she will block any and all negative thoughts about the Society, but does not hesitate to bestow wrong motives upon me along with guilt and shame. Currently, I'm on this website for (2) reasons: a means of personal therapy by discussion and hoping that my experience will help someone else (misery loves company).

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

BTW, ThinkAboutIt is right... Since this is all anonymous, no privacy has been broken, debator. Surely you can grasp that.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

SBC, not to worry. :) It was just an attempt to draw away from the points you were trying to show- a red herring. The WT uses them well.

So sad the effect the org has on families, and many times the ripple effect on the following generation. And no, those two generations do not equal one generation! LOL Sorry, couldn't resist.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Ahh, no one can guilt like mom! They are masters of the craft - especially the ones in guilt-driven cults!

she will block any and all negative thoughts about the Society, but does not hesitate to bestow wrong motives upon me along with guilt and shame

You said it. How true.

• StAnn
    StAnn

SBC, you could be mean back to her and say, "Yes, I know what you mean about being disappointed in the actions of the people you love." Something like that. Of course, I'm at a point where I generally don't pull any punches with my JW family, you're probably not there yet.

St. Ann

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

same tactic used by debator.......... i pity you effer

• AGuest
    AGuest
    while we were counting the money someone came into the counting room..."

Okay, I just got some of THE most serious creeps I have felt in a LONG time (peace to you, dear SweetBaby!). I mean, can you imagine... my Lord... Christ..."in the counting room"? I mean... okay, for any reason other than turning over the damn tables?? Seriously?

Oh, dear Debator... dear, dear one... you are SO lost. Because you hav been SO misled. And are still being misled. WHERE... I ask YOU... is the Christ in THIS depiction? I simply cannot fathom, after this, how you cannot SEE... that the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... IS NOT WITH THESE PEOPLE! Not at ALL!

What money, dear one, did my Lord... and supposedly YOURS... count? WHOSE money did he count? And for what REASON? The answer to all three of these is... none. Absolutely none. He collected no money TO count. From ANYONE. For ANY reason.

But I can see how you cannot see this... because you are yet blind.

By the spirit of my Lord, the Holy One of Israel, JAHESHUA MISHAJAH... who is the Son and Christ of the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies... and His Holy Spirit... I am directed to reiterate to you... and those YOU follow... the words he spoke through his Servant, John:

"... you say: “I am rich and have acquired riches and do not need anything at all,” but you do not know you are miserable and pitiable and poor and blind and naked. I advise you to buy from megold refined by fire that you may become rich, and white outer garmentsthat you may becomedressed and that the shame of your nakedness may not become manifested, and eyesalve to rub in your eyes that you may see. All those for whom I have affection I reprove and discipline. Therefore be zealous and repent. Look! I am standing at the door and knocking. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come into his [house] and take the evening meal with him and he with me."

He said ANYONE, dear one. And then:

"To the one that conquers I will grant to sit down with me on my throne, even as I conquered and sat down with my Father on his throne. Let the one who has an ear hear what the spirit says..."

May you have peace, dear Debator... and you, too, of course, dear SweetBaby... and ears to hear.

A slave of Christ,

SA, who simply CANNOT fathom how these people... and dear Debator here... cannot SEE... no, wait, that's right: they're blind. Explains everything. "Counting the money," indeed.

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

go away debaTROLL!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit