My daughter hated me and her dad

by thenoblelodge 28 Replies latest jw friends

• life is to short
    life is to short

Also last night at the meeting the CO started to mention the Catholic's and the priests and I just gave him this look from my seat he shut up did not even go there totally changed his sentence I was very suppressed. It gave me a small feeling of victory but it is still not worth the pain that I am going through now for that small victory.

• tec
    tec

I agree. Stop going to the meetings.

On a side note - I love that you stopped him in his tracks with a look! I would have been relishing that victory as well :)

Strength, I tell you. You have definitely got strength.

Tammy

• BANE
    BANE

I was around the truth when I was 10. Did I consider it child abuse. HECK NO! I have been a happy witness for years now. You people are just to flippin WORLDLY to appreciate spirtual things. That is what it is. So Jehovah has cleaned you out. Bye bye. Leave the paradise for people that actually love Jah.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Psst...Bane's talking to himself again.

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Bane said "You people are just to [sic] flippin WORLDLY to appreciate spirtual <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0in; margin-right:0in; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0in; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> [sic] things. "

I believe, aside from his spelling, that this is taken straight from the RS book under heading: How to respond to conversation stoppers when the householder is not interested but I still want to be a douchebag

I used to have that one down myself. I'm thinking though, that a number of the friends have forgotten how to use it - so I believe I'll get a couple of our premier pioneer douchebags to give us a demo on the service meeting in the next couple weeks. Volunteers?

• just n from bethel
    just n from bethel

Humor works better the first time without formatting errors.

Bane said "You people are just to [sic] flippin WORLDLY to appreciate spirtual [sic] things."

I believe, aside from his spelling, that this is taken straight from the RS book under heading: How to respond to conversation stoppers when the householder is not interested but I still want to be a douchebag

I used to have that one down myself. I'm thinking though, that a number of the friends have forgotten how to use it - so I believe I'll get a couple of our premier pioneer douchebags to give us a demo on the service meeting in the next couple weeks. Volunteers?

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

@ BANE even your name is in capitals, which suggests SHOUTING.

Thanks for your unwarranted attack. Yeah you are very correct in saying that Jehovah cleaned us out. He cleaned us out of a vile apostate organaisation in which people like you sully and degrade His glorious name. He saved us from an organisation that professes to be His but by their works show they are truly not. As a family we left still having a strong faith and belief in God and His Son knowing they both love us.

How my heart aches for ones like you so full of hatred, a hatred that Christ clearly told us never to have, not even for ones we consider to be our enemies.

Any future remarks from you will be ignored by me because normally I wipe dog doodoo of my shoe and carry on walking.

• thenoblelodge
    thenoblelodge

Thanks to those who have posted on this thread and not shown any malice just understanding.

@ life is to short - I truly hope you can find peace in your heart. How I would have loved to have seen that look you gave the CO. Bet it was classic. If you need to talk just PM me.

• BANE
    BANE

He told the apostate Pharisees in strong words what he thought of them didn´t he? So yes, I follow the lamb and his actions. The enemies he was talking about were ROMANS who had no knowledge of Jesus. They didn´t even know what they were doing. They were just following orders. The Pharisees knew. He called them white washed graves and they prevent people from taking the truth. Sound familiar? It should. He is describing apostates from our day.

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

the pharisees were more than apostates, they were people beaters.

sounds familiar BANE? like WTBS?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit