Apparently the WTBS is going high tech to catch Apostates infiltrating the congregations

by gubberningbody 31 Replies latest jw friends

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Further, I do believe the WTBS has managed to design a device to fulfill David's heartfelt prayer...

"Unify my heart to fear your name." Ps. 86:11

• nancy drew
    nancy drew

Don't forget to use your cone of silence

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

and don't forget your Batman re-hydrator

• mind blown
    mind blown

Gubberningbody......you made my day! Too funny.....

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Mine's better. It has a built in beer cooler.

W

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I always wear my mu-metal hat (with a kevlar lining) when I'm on JWN.

Take THAT, you WT masters of mind control!

• freydo
    freydo

"Further, I do believe the WTBS has managed to design a device to fulfill David's heartfelt prayer..."

"The instrument of obedience was a star-shaped device that was implanted subdermally in the right temple of each inhabitant of the Fabrini asteroid-ship Yonada. At some point during a Fabrini's life, the instrument was inserted by a hand-held mechanism operated by the high official. This event marked the individual's becoming one of the People of Yonada. Presumably all those born on Yonada underwent the ritual. Outsiders could as well, since Leonard McCoy underwent this initiation in 2268 following his brief resignation from Starfleet.

The instrument apparently monitored an individual in an undetermined manner to detect offensive behavior, including (but not limited to) questioning the Oracle, engaging in any of various acts defined as sacrilege, or speaking (and presumably believing) things that contradict the official doctrine of the faith. Offenders experienced pain inflicted through the instrument; repeated offenses caused increasing pain and eventually death. When operating, the device glowed red brightly enough to be seen through the skin. The Oracle monitored and probably operated the instrument, as it was aware of offenses requiring punishment............"

Natira prepares to implant the instrument of obedience McCoy is stricken by the instrument of obedience.

The instrument of obedience removed.

http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/Instrument_of_obedience

• Mary
    Mary

Thank you for the heads up GB. Fortunately, by putting on the complete suit of armour (aka: our tin foil hats), we will be able to block their attempts to infiltrate our whereabouts.

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

Mary,

What gets me in your post is the WTF?! look on the poor cat's face...

-Yan

• Mary
    Mary

The kitty cat is obviously lacking in faith!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit