Apparently the WTBS is going high tech to catch Apostates infiltrating the congregations

by gubberningbody 31 Replies latest jw friends

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

This video is in German, but you can see a young elder demonstrate how these Tempest devices will be deployed to catch any and all online Apostate communications which may take place.

The WTBS SS in Germany have developed a more compact version with an incredible RF gain which can be deployed in the spines of any publication.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvOAIeVGRfw

Have they no shame?!!!

Fortunately, you've been informed.

The solution is to use one of these Faraday cages to engage in online subversive communications.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xm_j9al13Wg

What I'd recommend is that you purchase use 2 computers and set up one to use the WTBS home page and the Watchtower Library, and the other you shield as demonstrated in the second video.

• flipper
    flipper

No matter WHAT they do- I'm not in fear of ANY of them anymore. Let them do what they want. Won't affect me

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

They tipped their hand, though. At 6:04 the code used to enter " the Secret Place of the Most High" is the date of Armageddon.

3-7-2014!!!!

This is also the date the Winter Paralympics begins in Suchi, Russia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Winter_Paralympics

...thus fulfilling the prophecy at Isaiah 35:6...."At that time the lame one will climb up just as a stag does..."

(Note two critical dates in the pics above... 1995, the year of the 1st major generation change yielding to the cusp of 1919!! (1918 is 1919-1) This evidently pictures the current generation overlap 1995/1919 as represented by the two overlapping runners...

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

...I'm pretty sure this is all true.

• highdose
    highdose

i don't understand this, can someone explain ???

• Titus
    Titus

I find the truth! Finally!

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

I'd believe this crock of shit if not for the fact no-one depicted in the images is wearing a foil helmet.

Cheeses. Master of his own destiny.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

so, you are saying that the wt in germany is going to drive around witnessees homes checking if they are on any suspect websites?

will not work unless they are on suspect sites at the exact same time as the van pulls up...

if it were true, it would get exposed pretty quick and dumped after threats of lawsuits for invasion of privacy.

oz

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

I don't think that this video is true. WT is not so stupid to mess with privacy law, and specially in EU...Perhaps is just a video from someone who wanted to make a joke involving WT...

Plus, have in mind that there are JW's who are on their way out from the WT, and believe me if they have a slight opportunity to take WT to the court they would do it, and this is an apportunity that you will grap it from the hair.

WT knows that indeed there are many who would like to kick their asses in court, so I don't think they are so stupid to do that, and remember WT is run by lawyers...

• Jim_TX
    Jim_TX

TEMPEST is real. It's in the realm of spy-vs-spy stuff. NSA and other top secret govt agencies use this sort of stuff.

Not so much the JWs though. Why should they? They have the folks that spy on you and turn you in. Even if it's circumstantial, you're toast.

Regards,

Jim TX

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit