I Have The Baby/Those Are Some Stealthy JWs/Apparently Mama Is Going To Hell

by Confuzzled 19 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

let him choose when he is older? thats sounds fantastic dont you think? Lets not give him any religion and he will choose his when is is a grown man! I wish Iwould ve had that option

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

I’ve been following your threads and have nothing to really add, exceptcongratulations on your darling little boy!!!

I hope you are receiving emotional and physical help (eg help with washing, cooking, looking after baby) from your family and friends. If I lived closer I’d offer my help as well.

• carla
    carla

Congratulations!

Sounds like you have things under control with the jw issue and will protect your child from the cult. The jw dad will be in the childs life so you will have to deal with it for many years to come. Nice your dad is in your court through all of this. Enjoy your new baby and get some rest!

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

Thank you everybody for your well wishes!

The good part is I guess is that hes in to much of a good mood to really persue his cultish leanings right now. When darkness falls, the he starts studying again, and the vultures swoop down. Oh, and his shift changed to Sundays, so that helps.

• AWAKE&WATCHING
    AWAKE&WATCHING

Congrats on the baby boy!

The problem with the love bombing is that it's conditional, not that it isn't sincere. As for not christening him because he's not old enough to decide or commit, neither are 10 year olds but that doesn't stop the JW's from baptizing children who may one day decide, when they really are old enough to make that kind of decision, that they don't want to be a JW. Then they are shunned by friends and family alike.

I would tell you to run like the wind, but it isn't that simple, so I wish you strength.

• dinah
    dinah

Oh Lord!

First of all congratulations on your son! Mine has been a joy to me (even though he is currently a smart-ass, he's good at it)

If they want him to "choose when he's old enough" Give the kid a clear brain to start with. He'd be so f**cked up after years of meetings he might have well been born retarded. (No offense to retarded people)

• cattails
    cattails

Congratulations Confuzzled!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    @jamiebowers I don't need a DNA test. I have nothing to justify to anyone. I can count on less then one hand how many men I've slept with, and the rumors of a jealous ex and some nosey relatives aren't going to make me spend my money on a test that I don't need. As far as the love bombing, it's a shame because they seem really genuine. Maybe they are in their warped way. As far as the letter goes, he was writing to his brother in jail, and it's their mom who is going to hell. I posted a lengthy thread about it awhile ago. She's turned away from the org.

I meant the doubters could do the DNA test if they're so worried...(assholes!). I remember that post about your boyfriend's mom. Has she seen the baby yet?

The problem with the love bombing is that it's conditional, not that it isn't sincere. As for not christening him because he's not old enough to decide or commit, neither are 10 year olds but that doesn't stop the JW's from baptizing children who may one day decide, when they really are old enough to make that kind of decision, that they don't want to be a JW. Then they are shunned by friends and family alike.

Spot on!

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

congrats on the baby boy!

may i offer a some words of caution for you as well...

So begins an 18 year battle for the boys 'salvation'

JWs SAY it's ok to let them choose when they get older... trust me, LIES! saying yes is 'theocratic warfare'.

oz

• Confuzzled
    Confuzzled

His position about the org has to do with the fact he respects devout JWs so much, and when they fall he's the worst to judge them, as with the situation with his mother. He can be a drunk and a womanizer, but Jehovah-forbid that a Witness who is supposedly in good standing do something. I think I had a thread asking about the whole "Asshole Until Baptisim" thing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit