News flash from JWs! Quick run for your lives! We're doomed! the end is nigh! and its all down to the oil...

by highdose 20 Replies latest jw friends

• nelly136
    nelly136

its a bit like the jw sites when 9/11 went off, woohoo! gleeful and gladdened by the disaster cos armageddons coming right now, if thats the death rate from one disaster just wait till jehovah really gets going.

tsunami in 2004 less wicked left for jehovah to kill

earthquake haiti and china

they love it.

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

I wonder how long till I get that email from some of my jdub friends. I love writing back to these "friends" that forward me this crap and make some sarcastic remark.

• blondie
    blondie

Matthew 24:44

Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

So you also must be ready, because the Son of Man will come at an hour when you do not expect him

Be vigilant just like that. You have no idea when the Son of Man is going to show up.

So, be ready! The Son of Man will come at a time when you are not looking for him.

• Georgiegirl
    Georgiegirl

Gee...what happened to the king of the north and the king of the south and wild beast/UN turning on all religions etc etc etc? Trumped by oil.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Just tell them it's "Armageddon" for all the little fishies that live in the Gulf Coast area...

Oh... smokin lady And no more sneaking out behind the Kingdom Hall for a quick 'smoke'...

Zid smokin devil

• flipper
    flipper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RG0ochx16Dg&feature=related

Danger Will Robinson, Danger ! That's the witnesses

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Yes Jesus said "you will hear of wars...earthquakes, pestilence and.....oil spills?"

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

What Dubs (and most fundies) seem to miss is that Jesus said that when you see wars and reports of wars it is NOT a sign that the end is imminent but rather that "the end is NOT YET."

• Hoping4Change
  • asilentone
    asilentone

hoping4change, google "worst oil spills in history".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit