Best romantic comedies...

by changeling 43 Replies latest jw friends

• changeling
    changeling

"Do you love him?" "I love him awful, Ma!"

• JeffT
    JeffT

The Dirty Dozen! God a love that move (sniff). Trini Lopez broke his back (reaches for a hanky), James Bown, the explosions.

Sorry, I just had to do it. We just watched "Love Among the Ruins" with Nia Vardalos, really fun move and she is beautiful in my opinion.

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

@changeling "Oh God, that's too bad".

• Incognito
    Incognito

Moonstruck! How could I have forgotten that one? Another one of our favs.

Ronny: "A bride without a head!"

Loretta: "A wolf without a foot!"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0093565/quotes

• Think About It
    Think About It

Anybody remember "The Jerk"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8NuFAETMQ

Think About It

• JimmyPage
    JimmyPage

Palm Tree, I love "Fools Rush In", too.

• watson
    watson

"Harold and Maude."

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Never been kissed-Drew Barrymore. Makes me cry at the end every time.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

I don't really watch romantic comedies. To do that is kinda sucker like. Just seems like my man card will get revoked for watching things like that. Not that it matters any, but I just got back from seeing "Predators" which wasn't a bad edition to the franchise. Sticking with the thread topic, does "Knocked Up" count as a romantic comedy? I watched most of it last night, until I couldnt stay up any longer, and I thought it was hilarious. If it comes on again, I doubt I'll try to finish what I missed, but what I did catch of it, wasn't bad.

• joeblow
    joeblow

Does the list have to be movies only? What about TV shows? Hands down the absolute funniest romantic comedy TV show I've ever seen is Coupling (BBC produced). Download it... buy the DVDs... whatever, and enjoy, especially seasons 1, 2, and 3. You will laugh until you're crying.

TheTVDB description

IMDB Description

If you do manage to see it, Jeff is the character that steals the show for me. He's brilliant, and has so many hysterical one-liners... like "I've seen Paradise, and I've got too many legs" (I'll leave it up to you guys to figure out what that one means).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit