Best romantic comedies...

by changeling 43 Replies latest jw friends

• sooner7nc
  • flipper
    flipper

Wedding Crashers with Vince Vaughn & Owen Wilson is really funny ! It isn't a typical prototype romantic comedy- but it has a happy ending romantically with Owen getting the girl ! LOL ! And it's a FUNNY comedy ! I highly recommend it. The scene at the dinner table is hysterically classic ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

While You Were Sleeping with Sandra Bullock and Bill Paxton.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Used to be anything with Meg Ryan, dear Changeling (peace to you!)... but my new romcom diva, is Amy Adams. I LOVE "Enchanted" (Susan Sarandon walking across Times Square in those platforms has me ROTFL!!), and recently saw "Leap Year" (VERY funny and charming. If you see it, keep your eye on "Louie" - LOLOL!). I also loved her in "The Sunshine Cleaning Company" and "Julie and Julia" - great movies, both, IMHO).

My current romcom leading man is Ashton Kutcher (I recently enjoyed "Killers"). He's just so... ummmm... "normal"... which is a far cry from the young men I knew way back when. I also like Hugh Grant stuff...

Anyway, that's my contribution!

Again, peace to you!

SA, on her own...

• Hadit
    Hadit

You've Got Mail is great!! "I am a lone reed" I think we can all relate to that line.

I really like When Harry Met Sally - I love the part at the diner - she's really enjoying her food!

Head Over Heels with Freddy Prinze Jr. was pretty funny.

Oh - I also like the "this one time . . . at band camp . . ." movies - American Pie - they are hilarious with some romance too - they were my "rebel movies". I was sooo bad for watching them

• lingno2
    lingno2

anyone knows GOTCHA!

• changeling
    changeling

"Gotcha", was that with Anthony Edwards from "ER"?

• UnConfused
    UnConfused

Love Actually & About a Boy - both with Hugh Grant

• Mr Moody
    Mr Moody

"Serandipity" with John Cussak and Kate Beckinsale....because we're softies and we love New York.

• watson
    watson

I liked "What's Up Doc."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit