Where do we go when we die

by watersprout 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Wishful thinking... humans have this superiority complex... the normal process of 'reciclying' is just not up to our standards... although it IS the only true standard we know...

Light beings.. angels... force of life... no one but NO ONE can affirm that is true... yet we all know what happens to roadkill... nobody stops to ask if the possum's soul is in heaven or hell or purgatory... yet everyone wants the dead body out of the way...

Its about frickkin time we all grow up and make the best of the life you have NOW... concentrate on the NOW...

My brother who is an 'elder'(whatever the f(*& that is and for whatever the &^*& its worth) tried the 'I love you forever with us... come back to Jws' and I told him "you know what... that bs! you have me here now.. and yet you choose to shun me and dont call me and everytime we see wach other you tell me the same thing... how come you dont want me now? how come you dont love me now that you have and forget about the f(*Y(*7 paradise? "

Love NOW... be good NOW... cherish and value others NOW and forget what happens when you die... the only thing certain about what happens when we die is that it is TIME OVER... we cant undo what we've done... USE THE TIME NOW... the rest is , pardon my french, BULLSHIT!

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips
    Love NOW... be good NOW... cherish and value others NOW and forget what happens when you die.

The two things aren't mutually exclusive.

BTS

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

maybe to you... prove that we have more that the NOW... prove it... scientifically...

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

As long as we don't end up in Jersey.

:P

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

One point thou... your NOW time is yours and you have the right to use it anyway you seem fit... if you rather use it concentrating on fairy tales of faith and emotional crutches of religion... or wasting it pondering about death... it's your choice.

We all know what happens when you die... you return the materials back from where you got them... what really matters to me is what you do when you actually CAN do it.. that is what you do NOW

• snowbird
    snowbird

Likewise, Burn.

Kinjiro, we can love and laugh and do good and still ponder.

You're quite right in what you told your brother.

Syl

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Psacramento... I wouldn't want to end up in Jersey either! LOL

• changeling
    changeling

Why do you say "we are spiritual beings"? Do you have proof of this or just a feeling?

Where does any organic life form go when it dies? We are no different, when we die we cease to exist.

What's important is making our life count while we have it. :)

• Kinjiro
    Kinjiro

Syl... youre absolutely right... we can ponder... the only problem is what the results of the pondering can be...

Religion is one of the results of 'pondering'... JWs is another... makes me NOT want to ponder...

:)

• snowbird
    snowbird

I feel you, Bro.

The problem arises when an individual or group doesn't stop at pondering, but ensnares others by said pondering.

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit