Bethel keeps buildings in New York with Gargoyles {demons} on every corner...but brothers can't hang a "Windchime" without an Elders meeting! Why?

by Witness 007 30 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

The WT article that was posted up, seems to me to give the "all-clear" to wind chimes, unless you live in the third world where they believe in the spritistic value of them - NB

"Obviously, a Christian would not make use of wind chimes for such a purpose. So IF there is such a superstitious belief in one's country, or community, it would not be wise to have a wind chime in the home. Thus no one will be stumbled or given the impression that Jehovah's Witnesses make use of wind chimes for some unscriptural purpose.-1 Cor. 10:31-33.

However, if one's motive in putting up a wind chime has nothing to do with false religion, superstition or demonism, and there is little possibility of others' getting the wrong impression regarding its use in the home, it is a simple matter for personal decision"

Mind you, I wish the neighbours would get rid of the irritating thing !

BTW - I was in the congregations since the late fifties and I have never heard of a Lecithin thing..It was not an issue here. I do remember in the childhood that people were more concerned with the possibility of blood in meat products, but not dairy ones

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit