Remain Close to the Governing Body DC

by gutted 25 Replies latest jw experiences

• gutted
    gutted

You should have heeded the advice and NOT come here. You SHOULD have strengthend your faith by study of the faithful slave´s material. It is lifesaving.

Bane, why are you here then? You are directly disobeying the counsel and direction of the faithful slave. You are being a hypocrite.

To the rest of you, thanks again for the support.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Gutted ((hugs))....you did well despite difficult circumstances .

I am not attending this years convention and didn't last year due to work commitments. But this year I don't have the work excuse to fall back on. My family hasn't even asked if I'm attending. I'm not sure they will, probably don't want to rock the boat. But I know I'll not sit through another convention or assembly. In fact, the only assembly I went to last year was for someone's baptism. Haven't been since.

Now that my father cannot get the videotapes of the convention (new policy), he'll not hear about the new generation stuff - which is a shame, because I'd like to hear his input. Have congregations even studied the article about the generation change yet??

• sabastious
    sabastious
    So long gutted! It seems as it you have made your choice to no longer serve Jehovah. Yup...It´s a SELF SACRIFICING way of life. Everyone on this board doesn´t have it. They are ME ME ME! You study more here than you did the bible. THAT is your downfall. You came here with your guard down. These people here don´t love you. Only the organization does. You should have heeded the advice and NOT come here. You SHOULD have strengthend your faith by study of the faithful slave´s material. It is lifesaving.
    The org doesn´t have all the answers. We won´t FULLY know everything until the new system. Jehovah´s people are doing their best to search through the bible to find the closest answer possible. To have you guys mock their efforts is SO sad.

This guys is so not for real. He may be a witness, but no way he's not trolling.

Quite the ruse you got going here BANE, hope your having fun, doesn't seem to be getting old for ya.

-Sab

• cult classic
    cult classic

It's really difficult to sit through the conventions once the blinders are off. All sorts of emotions to deal with. But you did it! Good job dropping off the TMS. That's a huge step in taking control of your life. It gets easier and better. Keep moving forward. You're almost there.

Cult Classic

• wasblind
    wasblind

Yea Bane the Organization loves you so much that it will

destroy your family life

keep you dumb down by not getting an education

have you growin' up crazy as hell, because it forbids you to live as a normal human being.

Bane, why in the hell are you even here, if you love the organization so much why don't you listen

to them as stay off of this site. go visit alice.

• man in black
    man in black

Yup...It´s a SELF SACRIFICING way of life. Everyone on this board doesn´t have it. They are ME ME ME!

Well thank you Bane for your very "insightful" comment

Since I left the jw religion I have increase my self sacrificing attitude toward helping people a thousandfold.

I have gotten involved in areas of helping others that I never dreamed of as a witness.(30 years)

My life was so self absobed, and literally hatefull toward people outside of the religion that it now makes me almost sick thinking about

how the jw faith focuses only on people WITHIN the organization,,,, if you remain outside you are garbage.

Your comment as usual really solidifies the reasons why I left,,, and thank you for pointing them out to me again .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit