hey everyone.....been a while just wanted to introduce myself again

by Jesika 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• Think About It
    Think About It

Welcome back to the board Jesika. I've joined since you were last here and am in Texas too.(Houston) Sounds like a messed up JW childhood. Hope things are good now.

What kind of crazy religion DF's a 15yo girl with a victim of sexual abuse background, and calls for parents, family & friends to shun them and treat them like crap..............oh yeah, the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Think About It

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

Hi Jesika, nice to meet you and thanks for sharing your thoughts of your experience. Hope to read more!

• Balsam
    Balsam

Hi Jesika,

Glad you found help here, I know it was helpful to me when I found it years ago. Sounds like you had a tough time, what a terrible thing for a 15 year old to feel running away is better than staying at home. Abuse is something so easily covered over by the JW's I've seen it over and over.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

A lot of the old timers here say the board has changed but new people keep coming and seeking help and friendship. More importantly they keep finding it. Welcome back, Jes. Your experience will surely be valuable to many.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Hi Jes.......Some of us are still here, and you are certainly well remembered . It is good to have you back

• Quentin
    Quentin

It will be good to have another voice of sanity, to help contramend the goofy mindset of aplogists, some of whom are hatefull in their attempt to defend the wt, or any other belifes they hold too.

So, Welcome back, good to hear from you again....

• dgp
    dgp

Hello! Nice to meet you.

• Cadellin
    Cadellin

Hey, Jesika--Nice to meet you! Wow, a mechanic. I'm impressed. (I get anxious unscrewing the gas cap)

You have a great attitude!

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Hi there pleased to meet you...I've found this forum to be a valuable help to me too...

Loz x

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Hi Jesika,

I remember you!

I hope you've been doing well.

Is your uncle still in prison?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit