Youtube video on new brochure "The Origin of Life"

by Designer Stubble 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Dagney
    Dagney

Very well done. Excellent point about the increase of "kinds" in the JW world.

In the end, the average JW doesn't want to deal with these logical questions...really about anything...generation continued. They just pray for the mass genocide to happen so they don't have to think about it.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Designer Stubble, excellent video well put together and entirely accurate.

• nelly136
    nelly136

cool video DS

• bohm
    bohm

Tuesday: that should be copy-pasted every time BANE flaunt his stupidity.

Designer Stubble: Excellent video! Perhaps you can get thunderf00t or similar to add it to his favorite videos and get more views? (and perhaps give the special JW-brand of creationist idiocy some more loving attention)

• wobble
    wobble

BTT for the excellent video. Thanks designer Stubble.

• ThomasCovenant
    ThomasCovenant

Thank you.

• BANE
    BANE

Tuesday, Are you or ANYONE on this site going to return to the truth? In Jehovah´s organization? To Jehovah´s witnesses?

No? So if my words were dripping with sugar you would still not return?

So what DO you care what I say? I am telling you like it is. Maybe no other witness has before but you guys need to hear it before the end comes. Jesus accurately described you guys.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

This video got you kinda riled up, huh Bane?

Must have struck a nerve.

I am telling you like it is. Maybe no other witness has before but you guys need to hear it before the end comes. Jesus accurately described you guys.

My money is that the sun rises again tomorrow and no armegeddon comes... and the next day, and the next day... Want to place a bet?

You're precious Watchtower hasn't predicted anything correctly. Science does so daily.

Oh, and - great video. :)

- Lime

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

It obviously riled Bane up...so that is why he tried to rile people up here by saying: Are you or ANYONE on this site going to return to the truth? In Jehovah´s organization? To Jehovah´s witnesses

He is a typical troll- likes to disrupt and start a fire.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Nice video

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit