Goodbye Everybody!

by drew sagan 39 Replies latest jw friends

• asilentone
    asilentone

drew, I bet you would want to check on Outlaw's ass from time to time.

• besty
    besty

all the best drew - pleasure working with you on the freeminds site - we couldn't have got going without you, thats for sure.

best of luck on planet earth and let us know if you have any reason to be in LA

Paul, Sam and the kids

PS - why not sign off with your real name? - thats crossing the Rubicon for a lot of people :-)))))

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

You were a poster I always read. Thoroughly enjoyed reading the details and process of your departure from the org.

I know the journal will continue to be a resource for others.

Ditto Besty's comment. If you are even the LosAngeles or SantaBarbara area, let us know. I would love to meet you and your family.

-Denise.

PS: I will send Friend Request on Facebook.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Drew,

I sent you a PM. congrats and good sailing. It's been a pleasure and we still need to meet up one of these days. My life has been changing also and I view things somewhat differently than I used to.

Take care and say hi to that wonderful lady you are married to.

HappyDad

• Quentin
    Quentin

drew, I bet you would want to check on Outlaw's ass from time to time. ......

Not Outlaw, check the dogs hind quarters, which for some odd reason never gets shown....best to you Drew....stop by from time to time....

• darthfader
    darthfader

Drew, you are one of the anchor posters here and a real asset. Im glad all your comments will continue to live on this forum to help others who come along here.

I am glad you are off to greener pastures!

Good Luck

Sincererly,

Darth Fader

• cult classic
    cult classic

Drew I've enjoyed reading your posts. Take care. Drop in for a visit when you can.

Cult Classic

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Scully - All good things must come to an end. It has been fun my friend.

Besty - Anybody searching facebook using the email I provided will find out who I am

HappyDad - We will get together, I swear.

darthfader and cult classic - I'm glad you guys enjoyed reading my posts. Good luck to you both.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

OnTheWayOut: Don’t know if you noticed. You’re not “on the way out” anymore.

I know, but I am stuck with the name. I would like to move on from JWN but the facts that my wife and mother remain JW keeps me tuned in.
    I might take a huge break later this summer, but I won't say goodbye because I know I will be back.

It's great that you have had so much happen for you since leaving the JW's. Everyone needs to find a life to help them get over the cult.
    All the best to you.

• Mary
    Mary

AAaaaww...shiiiit!! Another good one leaves the board!!! Godspeed Drew Sagan!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit