WT comment 'people who leave the org who seem happy are fooled by satan?!?'

by darth frosty 27 Replies latest jw friends

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Thanks ambersun! It is horrid,not having my dad,but it is one less string attatching me to the dubs.He was a firm believer,and Im happy for him.It made him happy,but he never could accept my rejection of it.Now,I dont have to explain it anymore.All I have are the memories,and I choose to remember only the good stuff..

• Soldier77
    Soldier77

That's a funny comment, always has been everytime I hear it. Why? Because I look at all of the miserable people in the KH sitting there thinking they are better than everyone else, or on meds, should be on meds, angry, unhappy, not convinced this is the truth but still in because of family...

I say that the org is a very unhappy and miserable place. If it was the true religion and supported by God, wouldn't you think people would be happy? I see a lot of fake happiness and doomsayers when I step into the KH.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Then how come most people that leave the cancer are better off outside? And the ones that return to the cancer and stay in are among the most miserable people on the planet?

• ziddina
    ziddina

Uh.... Yeah, and people who remain in the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society are fooled by the Governing Body into PRETENDING they're happy, while serving as slaves to a buncha greedy, obtuse old men who don't really know much at all about the bible or its history!!!

Zid dragon queen

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere

WELL SAID OUTLAW.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

I'd love to give a dose of truth serum to 100 witnesses before a Sunday afternoon meeting during the summer and ask them if they were happy to be at the meeting instead of relaxing, exercising outside, going to a baseball game, shopping, making their yard look nice, or ANY OTHER ACTIVITY AT ALL.

I bet zero out of 100 are happier to be at the KH during these beautiful summer weekend days.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Amen to that, Lost Generation!! Amen to that...

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

The Borg likes to pin "Satan" on anything good they don't want you doing or feeling.

Like your job? Satan signs your checks. Enjoyed that R-rated film? Satan directed it. You let your kid play sports? Satan's the coach. Your kid is class president? Satan stuffed the ballot box for him/her. Your marriage to a "worldly" is wonderful? Your spouse IS Satan. You are glad that blood transfusion saved your life? The doctor is an agent of Satan and now you have been Satanized with blood and we hope you get hepatitis and AIDS!

Yeah, Dubs are the happiest and most loving people on earth.

• ziddina
    ziddina

HAW!!! GREAT one, Mad Sweeney!!!

Zid rainbow dragon

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

I just went to a JW wedding. a great family not strong jw's. anyway a few strong jw's were there and it was great being with my worldly husband and being so happy and seeing them so nervous because of the questionable music or whatever they didn't approve of. I'm sure they can see that I am so so so much happier and have some lame excuse for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit