What Are Songs That You Just LOVE?

by minimus 167 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I'm a lover of R&B, soul, funk. I like rock and very little country.

One of my favorite songs is by R&B legend Al Green. It's "Let's stay Together". Tina Turner did a great version of that song too!

A GREAT rock song is "Sympathy For The Devil" by The Stones.

The 4 Seasons did a song called "Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You" and it's one of those numbers that make me happy everytime I hear it!

Is there any song that you just LOVE---everytime you hear it??

• MsDucky
    MsDucky

Too many!

Here's a gospel one that someone on here hipped me too (I think it was Loosie?). Yes, I'm agnostic; but I love this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ_44erSURw

Someone from another forum turned me on to this one. This one is a former Frankie Vallie song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h96Qo0tRBQ

• wasblind
    wasblind

My most favorite song in the whole world is by the "spiral staircase" I Love you more today than yesterday, I all soft rock, but i was born and bred off of R & B. If you want to hear a great story listen to country music they tell the best.

• minimus
    minimus

I love that song too, wasblind. It's another one of those songs that brightens my mood.

• dgp
    dgp

"A little more love", by Olivia Newton-John. "Can't take my eyes off of you" and "My Eyes Adored You", Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons. "Good day, Sunshine", "Don't Let Me Down", "Something", "Here Comes the Sun", by the Beatles. "The Search is Over", by Survivor. "I don't want to miss a thing", by Aerosmith. "You and Me", Alice Cooper. "River of Dreams" and "Uptown Girl", Billy Joel. "Do That To Me One More Time", Captain and Tennille. "Dim All The Lights", Donna Summer. "Piece of My Heart", Janis Joplin. "Angel of the Morning", Juice Newton. "They Can't Take That Away From Me", "Summer Wind", "That's Life", "Young at Heart", by Frankie. "Dream a Little Dream of Me", "They All Laughed", "The Nearness of You", Ella Fitzgerald and Louis Armstrong. ""What a Wonderful World", Louis Armstrong. "A Place in the Sun", Stevie Wonder. "Unforgettable", Nat King Cole. "If Ever You're in My Arms Again", Peabo Bryson.

I guess that's enough. But I have more.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Too many to list.

Syl

• minimus
    minimus

You Can Leave Your Hat On---Joe Cocker

Get Up Offa That Thing----James Brown

Low Spark Of High Heeled Boys----Traffic

• tec
    tec

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jo203iTX7vg

Like Sylvia, I have so many songs that I love. This is just one. Its a live version, but one of the best live versions of a song that I have heard. I get chills listening to it.

Tammy

• minimus
    minimus

Chakachas---Jungle Fever----Anyone remember that dirty sounding early 70s song complete with moaning groaning and other tribal sounds??

• minimus
    minimus

Do you remember The Vapors' song, "Turning Japanese"?

Sounds a little Jungle Fever by yourself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit