What Are Songs That You Just LOVE?

by minimus 167 Replies latest jw friends

• pontoon
    pontoon

Talesin, yes! twice. The Living Room tour about four years ago? First up in Saratoga Preforming Arts Center (NY) and the following year, same tour at Radio City in NYC.

• talesin
    talesin

nice one, lrg! what a classic pairing ...I love this version w/ JT ... her voice is still amazing ... ahhh

pontoon,,, ah radio city would be an awesome venue for that, I saw the Rockettes there when I was a teen ... did you ever see the movie made about her and Gerry Goffin? (thinly disguised as fiction,, I can't remember the name of it)

EDIT: Google found it for me!!! it's called "Grace of My Heart"

t

• pontoon
    pontoon

Talesin, yes I have seen it. Also there is suppose to be some kind of new documentary or something being released about Carole. Not too sure of any details. Probably info on her web site about it, I have to check it out myself. Radio city was a awesome place to see her, especially that part of the city was her old stomping ground. I was very early for the concert, couldn't go inside yet, was waiting outside close to where her tour bus was parked hoping i could say hello to her and thanks for 40 years of enjoying her music. Then I heard her tuning up inside, she had already gone in.

• talesin
  • pontoon
    pontoon

Talesin, now your the one knocking my socks off! I saw on PBS the Troubadours tour. Sounds like the second part is what I heard was coming. By the way, Carole is about 70 years old now. Hard to believe and how time flys!

• talesin
    talesin

cool, glad I could point you in the right direction. I love looking up stuff online ... yes, time does fly *sigh* :)

t

• Greybeard
  • Greybeard

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit