Horrifying Demon Attack: My Experience

by laverite 30 Replies latest jw friends

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

Bison Beinets.

• sabastious
    sabastious

So you are saying your masturbation caused an earthquake?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Did the earth move for you?

I thnk I remember that song, which probably means it was in the old purple songbook.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

...sounds like your first orgasm was a real keeper!

• laverite
    laverite

OMG - I don't think I was actually masturbating in the grown up sense of the word at all. But I do remember something about touching my genitals just as the earthquake struck. As we all know, correlation is not causation. However, it really can scare a young person half to death.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

laverite- did you get "scared straight" from trying "that" again? lol

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

That's very sad, and I agree with the poster who said that this type of thing is child abuse. My stepson was a real worrier when he was little. He was always coming to me about concerns he had from watching the news. Finally I told him that he didn't need to worry about the worsening economy, war, or anything else he heard of on the news, because they were grown up's problems. I promised him that it was the job of his dad and I to take care of anything bad that might happen to our family. It really seemed to help, because he's a grown man now and still comes to his dad and me with his worries.

There is NO way that little kids shuld be in fear for their lives. It's just wrong.

• StAnn
    StAnn

A little Cyndi Lauper for your enjoyment tonight, miss Laverite. Give it a click!

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn

Okay, it didn't work. Gonna try again but it probably won't work again. Must be a demon attack on me!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFq4E9XTueY

StAnn

• StAnn
    StAnn

See, it didn't work. Proof I've got a demon on me!

I'm going to bed. Hope it doesn't rock and roll all night!

StAnn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit