The sweet sound of a critic

by Lady Lee 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• asilentone
    asilentone

you can pm us his email address if you are willing.

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Isn't it ironic that the individual demands that you respect a religion, yet doesn't himself know how to respect a human being? Instead of disagreeing with a point that you made, he verbally attacked you as a person. To top it all off, the very "religion" he thinks he is defending officially teaches that he and his two friends will die very soon at Armageddon.

Honestly, though, I don't think you can respond to such a person directly. Maybe you could just make a video that clearly shows how Witnesses are taught to view "worldly" people as bird feed by featuring quotes from the Society's publications.

• cult classic
    cult classic

I really dislike people who go in on someone without a cause. I wouldn't respond except as mentioned above to correct errors and notify the world of his apostate connections.

Cult Classic

• blondie
    blondie

Well, in cases like this, no pearls before swine, Lee.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

Just pull a few articles where the WT critizes the catholic church, protestants, scientists, etc - and send that back if anything. It's not as though the WT is tolerant or uncritical of other viewpoints by any stretch of the imagination.

- Lime

• dgp
    dgp

I guess you're way, way above this, Lady Lee.

Do you people notice that this guy has a "musulman" friend who has a Jewish friend? I guess there are very many of those out there.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

a couple of funny things about this guy

• all his family are JWs but he isn't - meaning he left?
    • my email address isn't on the You Tube page. He had to do a search for me on the internet and find my webpage and get the email address from there because it isn't posted anywhere else on the internet (it is encoded on my webpage so the spiders can't detect it)

I'm not going to respond. It just isn't worth it and I have a Dear Lee column to write for tomorrow

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I used to be a musulman but I honestly haven't worked out in years. Gettin' a bit flabby now.

Ignore the clown, Lee.

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

LL Do what you do with posts of mine you don't like. Delete it

On a serious note. It's a personal attack. Do you really care what he thinks about you? Care enough to dignify it with a reply. If you do reply a simple request asking him exactly what points you raised does he take objection to.

Do you remember what Jesus said re the son of man came eating and drinking and they said he was a glutton and a drunkard John came neither eating or drinking and they said he had a demon. Doesn't matter how good you are or what you do some people are going to put shit on you

Big Hug Bob

• flipper
    flipper

LADY LEE- Excellent U-Tube presentation ! Very well done. This person E-mailing you is a swine and an idiot. Blondie's description is accurate. Yes, a swine. You owe NO explanation or response to this tool who E-mailed you.

The way you come across is fantastic and very personable and caring. You described what we all go through in the JW organization to a tee. Very accurately. Keep the great work up doing these u-tubes. You have a gift. It will assist many people . Good job

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit