The sweet sound of a critic

by Lady Lee 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Got this email

-------------

I am not a Jehovah Witnesses, but all my family are......I saw your video on "youtube" and what you said about them is despicable and i think your hypocrisy in your face made me sick... shut your mouth and have respect for all religions.... I can say bad things about all religions but I have the decency to respect their faith and their thoughts... guest who is next to me seeing me writing this email to you nothing but a Musulman friend, and a Jewish friend and by the way they say that you are a sick old lady...

-------------

This is in reference to the video clip on You Tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vISWAgy_emg that is a short clip from a much longer interview (85 minutes)

Can you believe I just don't know how or if to respond to him

• zoiks
    zoiks

I wouldn't dignify that with a response, Lady Lee.

• techdotcom
    techdotcom

Ah to be young, full of fire and righteous indignation, and little else. Good times...good times...

• sherah
    sherah

Correct the grammatic and spelling errors, then send it back to them, LOL.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Please ignore him. He's a troll. He wants you to tolerate him, but he won't tolerate you.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Ignore that fool.

• wasblind
    wasblind

Lady Lee, You are way above this crap. If all this persons family are witnesses they knows darn well they don't respect other religions , because they consider all religions except for theirs to be false. Living with witnesses all their life has caused them to have the same judgmental attitude as the rest of their witness family even thought they say their not one. So in effect the jew and the muslim sitting beside them need to ask this person what does the jehovah witnesses think of our religion. And if they told the real truth, we know that there would be a heated argument goin' on.

and the jew and the muslim surley would'nt think your a sick old lady then.

• Mary
    Mary

Ask him what congregation he goes to and if his mommy knows he's talking to 'postates on the internet. Tell him that Jehovah is going to get him for that and that liars will not inherit God's Kingdom.

• wasblind
    wasblind

please excuse my grammatical mistakes

• Mary
    Mary

Better yet, why don't you post the little twirp's email address on here and let us have a go at him.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit