Brother Prince

by serenitynow! 27 Replies latest jw friends

• grewupjw1969
    grewupjw1969

I beleive at on time his mom was a JW and it was her dying wish that he become a JW also....at least thats what I heard. I too could not believe that it has been 12 years. In the article he talks about giving talks. That is so wierd to me....lol

• sacolton
    sacolton

"Prince became one of Jehovah's Witnesses in 2001 following a two-year-long debate with friend and fellow Jehovah's Witness, musician Larry Graham. "

*sigh*

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Thanks Sylvia,wow, that article was about six years old then.

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

Witness 007: "How does his song go?..............what's it called?.........It goes ..........."Tonight I'm gonna party like it's 1975!!!!!!!!! You know the one!"

Niiiiiiice! :-)

But you have to wonder if he even knows about the 1975 stuff. And the 1940s stuff. And 1920s/1914/1874(?), etc. I'm guessing not.

• peacedog
    peacedog
    In the article they called him a devout if questioning JW

First I've ever heard of him "questioning". Has anyone ever heard that Prince was questioning his faith?

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Yeah, Ted Jaracz had assless pants just like the ones Prince wears.

Two theocratic peas-in-a-pod.

• Jadeen
    Jadeen

Mark Brown, the bassist for The Revolution also studied- I don't remember if he was baptised.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"Yeah, Ted Jaracz had assless pants just like the ones Prince wears. "

His outfits in the article weren't much better. I've always thought that he was in the closet, kinda.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit