Brother Prince

by serenitynow! 27 Replies latest jw friends

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

Prince is in the July issue of Ebony. In the article they called him a devout if questioning JW. I dont see what he was questioning. He was witnessing to the interviewers and everything. He totally drank the kool-aid.

• aquagirl
    aquagirl

Wish he'd come here and preach.Id accept a bible study and get all of his guitar secrets from him.hehhehheh

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

He looks like a good little Dubbie. I can just imagine him doing our street.

http://www.ebonyjet.com/culture/music/index.aspx?id=17100

• confliction
    confliction

Black Sheep:

Pedophile stare, much?

• Black Sheep
  • mutinyinheaven
    mutinyinheaven

it's like they're giving famous people a "pass" on certain things that they would be all over them for back in the day.

like michael jackson and thriller video and how they were going to df him for demonism.

teresa graves quiting 'get christie love!' tv show in the '70s to become a jw.

now, prince can question publicly and not get busted for apostasy....others question to a few people and are apostate.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    now, prince can question publicly and not get busted for apostasy

Have you seen the article? I bet he doesn't question WT doctrine or rules in it.

• mutinyinheaven
    mutinyinheaven

oh, from first post it looks like the editors tagged it as that. celeb mags be damned, but i'll have to check it out.

• man in black
    man in black

he looks like a mutant Mr. Spock in the attached picture

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep
    he looks like a mutant Mr. Spock in the attached picture

Alice Cooper doesn't look like the coolest dude you could ever hope to meet either, but I would rather hang out with him than with his detractors

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit