The accident of life

by free2beme 14 Replies latest jw friends

• free2beme
    free2beme

I hear the arguement that life could not come about, as pure accident or without divine intervention. Told that such a thing is too complex to happen on it's own, that it requires a divine intervention. While I am neither a extreme believer of evolution, there is proof and here it is ... that pure chaos can happen by chance.

I have these keys, about six attached on two link rings. I set the set down, and it was fine. Came back later and picked up the set and by some pure chance and choas, some how two keys got tangled up in the rings. Not a minor mess, a complete lock up that took almost 15 minutes to fix. I cussed at the damn thing, pinched my fingers to unlock them and nearly bent two keys in the process. Yet in a mere second of chance, they locked in to this mess.

So, there is is ... evolution and the accident of life is now possible in my mind.

• Elgiard
  • Mythbuster
    Mythbuster

I liked the key point of your talk.

• Blue Grass
    Blue Grass

WTF? Is this satire or are you being serious?

Blue Grass

• Alligator Wisdom
    Alligator Wisdom

This happened to me before too!! So then, can this be considered as "chaos duplicating itself"?

Alligator Wisdom (aka Brother NOT Exerting Vigorously)

• free2beme
    free2beme

Perhaps, or perhaps it was divine intervention.

• miseryloveselders
    miseryloveselders

free2beme, thats a heluva an illustration!! Only a JW or a former JW could come up with something like that!

• free2beme
    free2beme

or someone who had a really frustrating key experience. LOL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That happens with my yarn. I make yarn balls, then place them in a bag to store. When I get back to the bag all the yarn is tangled. How the hell does that happen?

• free2beme
    free2beme

Happens with my hose and extention cords too. Oh, so frustrating.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit