Guess What This Here Food Is ...

by snowbird 82 Replies latest social entertainment

• snowbird
  • Witness 007
    Witness 007

Looks like Wheatbix breakfast cereal.....tomatoe sauce and a Lemon pin cushion????????

• snowbird
    snowbird

007!

Syl

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

My hubby had escargot for Father's day. I'd bet he'd eat Rocky Mountain Oysters if he ever got the chance.

• snowbird
  • serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

"Serenity, are you sure you're Black??? "

I know. Everyone else in my family will eat the chitlins but me. I will not taste them. I'm the kind of person who if something is presented to me, and I don't know the "dirty details" I'll eat it and enjoy it but if I find out what it is, can't do it. The turtle was good, but I could not push it out of my brain that I was eating a turtle so I had to stop. I used to love cow tongue, my mom used to make it, and slice it up (so it didn't look like a giant tongue). One day she had me prepare it, and from that day forward I have not been able to eat it.

Guess what Syl, not a big fan of banana pudding, bread pudding, pound cake, or peach cobbler. I've tried all of those except for the bread pudding- which the thought of I find revolting, and they're ok but I can take or leave.

I don't remember my maternal grandparents cooking soul food. My grandpa did an excellent steak and turkey, my grandma chicken, roast, apple pie- to die for! My grandma liked what she called "American food."

I love soul food- short ribs, pigs feet, greens, yams, cornbread, cooked cabbage with bacon, even beans and neckbones. I just don't like anything too far out.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sounds similiar to me. I don't eat catfish, cantelopes, cucumbers, chitlins, banana pudding, or pigs feet. All of which I ate, except chitlins and pigs feet, as a child.

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Can you taste the er "SEED"?

I dont mean sesame.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Since this would result in swallowing er "seed", using the Witchtowers argument about AI - would this mean we are guilty in jehoobies eyes of "swallowing" after (that thing the Witchtower studies love to talk about)???

And is there not a question for all thinking Christians, about "trans Species" romance, for which the deemunz in Genesis were thrown into Tartarus?

HB

• snowbird
    snowbird

What is AI, Hammy?

Syl

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit